shape
carat
color
clarity

knot forums

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
does anyone find some of the ladies on the knot forums are a little bridezilla at times? i''m new to posting there and ...wow, i''m licking my wounds..

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
I found the local boards to be SUPER helpful and found my florist, cake person, hair styliist and invite vendor all through the knot, but the non-local boards are a tad scary at times!

ETA- some of my local (Baltimore) knotties really went above and beyond- I got my program and out-of-town-guest-newsletter templates from them as well. I was planning a Baltimore wedding from NYC, so it was really a tremendous help for me.

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I signed on to the knot when I first got engaged. Went to the forums once... and left. There have actually been a few threads about the meanies on there.

*M*

turtledazzle

Brilliant_Rock
Like dtnyc, I find that my local board is super-helpful and almost always nice. Those other boards ... I stay away from them!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Same as everyone else- horrible experience(s) on some boards (ironically, the etiquette board)
and wonderful, helpful information on my local board, my "wedding club" board and the Fall Brides board.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
ahh, i feel very relieved to hear i''m not alone! i did find the local threads to be helpful, but yes, the etiquette board was where i got slammed...very judgemental! i think i''ll stick to the pricescope boards !
36.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
keep far far away from the troll boards, like the etiquette and not engaged yet, and some of the others. I kept to my local board and the spring board, my local one was invaluable in booking many of my vendors, just make sure you know where you''re at before you post!!
14.gif

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
oh no you are not alone!!! I have been in the hot seat many a times over at theknot. At first I was really disturbed by some of there not so welcoming comments to some bride-to-be''s. I now try my best to stay out of the drama...THEY LOVE DRAMA!! I usually only post in my cities thread which has been very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results