carat
color
clarity

Knife Reportedly Found on OJ Simpson's Property Surfaces

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
From the truth is stranger than fiction department:

Los Angeles Police are testing a knife a demolition worker reportedly found on the property that OJ Simpson owned and lived on when his wife Nicole Brown was murdered in 1994. The knife was apparently found in 1998. The construction/demolition worker turned it over to an off-duty police officer working nearby on a movie-related job. The officer held on to it, but recently decided to get the case number so he could get it engraved on the knife before having it mounted or framed... and his inquiry brought the knife's existence to light.

WHATTT????

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...erty-being-tested-by-lapd-20160304-story.html

Both the criminal and civil trials had been decided by then, but still - I can't believe anyone would hang on to that potential evidence and not immediately turn in to the police for investigation... as the construction worker tried to do.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
You can't make this stuff up! It's a crazy story! :doh: I find it hard to understand a cop not turning a potential murder weapon in for further investigation. :wall:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If this whole thing is true maybe the guy kept the knife because he was a huge football fan.
Or maybe he realized it was valuable and thought he could auction it off for big bucks.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband's theory is that the son did it, which is why the glove didn't fit and he took the fall for his son.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
StephanieLynn|1457128295|3999938 said:
My husband's theory is that the son did it, which is why the glove didn't fit and he took the fall for his son.

Wasn't the son just a little boy?

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That seems extremely unlikely that he was covering for a son.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006 said:
That seems extremely unlikely that he was covering for a son.
Not really. My stepdad watched almost every day of the trial and has always been convinced he did it. I heard the author of this book (http://www.amazon.com/O-J-Innocent-Can-Prove-It/dp/1616086203) on the radio and bought the book for my stepdad. He's now convinced OJ's older son did it. According to the theory, OJ was at the scene shortly after his son committed the murders.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results