shape
carat
color
clarity

Kitten singing to birds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I think someone here had a bengal didn''t they? Or maybe I imagined that...anyway, apparently this is really common for them.

Singing to birds.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is too funny. At first it almost sounded like she was trying to bark.

Linda

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Not a bengal, but Taka (good ''ol DSH tuxedo) does exactly that! I always said he''s barking, he''s such a dog-like cat to begin with so it only made sense
9.gif

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Very funny!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
LOL that is too cute I would love a bengal (all those cute little spots), my moggie does the something really similar when he sees a gecko he almost cries because he wants them so bad.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Maya does something like that, though she doesn''t use nearly the range of sounds this kitten uses. If it is "singing," I suspect it''s less like serenading and more like singing for her supper....

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
My kitty Olivia (in my avatar) does this exactly the same way! She is hilarious when she does it!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Singing? HA! That kitty is saying, "If I could get through this !@#$ glass I would eat you little birdie!" Look at that tail switching! What a cute link! My cat does that when the dog is at the door and wants in or out. He''s not an especially instinctive animal, though, so who know what he may be thinking!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Lol glad you ladies laughed as much as I did. My kitty Cleo was looking all over at first for the meowing kitty when I played it, but then she seemed to realize it wasn''t real and went to sleep.

She made these sounds once when she was a tiny baby - only about 6 weeks old - at a bug crawling on our wall. It was adorable.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha that''s hilarious!! I find it especially funny because I used to have a cat who did exactly that to moths and flies! Right before he ate them.

allikatac

Shiny_Rock
Sooo funny! Mine does that whenever she sees birds or squirrels outside. It is reallly bad if there is a fly in the house. She will "sing" and tear the house apart until she catches it.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Though not a bengal, Omie will squeek and chirp at the birds all of the time! My friend has 2 bengals and they do both tend to bark at birds and at each other, it is very entertaining.

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
Of the 5 cats I have lived with, 2 do this. Both of them are the huntresses while the other cats are much more laid back so I think it must be a murderous instinct of some kind. Doesn''t intimidate the birds as much as they might like though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results