shape
carat
color
clarity

Kitchen Cabinets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/2/2007 1:42:56 PM
Author: Skippy123
Sorry for the thread jack, but I want to tell Gail thanks!
face23.gif
You are quite welcome! I just started a thread on bedding, if you have any ideas I'd really appreciate them - I think we have similar style - actually I think yours is what I aspire to!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
What about Thomasville kitchen cabinets? The furniture is awesome so I''m wondering about the cabinets...I alread have my new NC home designed and I don''t have it yet ;-)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/9/2007 9:42:04 AM
Author: moremoremore
What about Thomasville kitchen cabinets? The furniture is awesome so I''m wondering about the cabinets...I alread have my new NC home designed and I don''t have it yet ;-)

I was wondering how your home search was going!

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
I heard that the THomasville Cabinets are not on par with the furniture manufacturer. This is from someone who was selling them... I would stay away from most of the brands in the Home Depots and Lowes... this is the comments I am hearing over and over from builders and trade professionals etc. Companies like Wood-Mode have sub divisions like Brookhaven where pricing is comparable but quaility is way above and beyond

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys...I liked a lot of the Brookhaven styles....

Tacori- I'm so freakin LOL...My place is on the market and we are negotiating an offer...That aside, I generally research EVERYTHING but can't bare to go on citydata there are just too many opinions and negativity....

I'm thinking areas 4, 5, 6 anf the top east of 3. Can you tell me what are the bad school districts and where I definitel don't want to be in terms of disctricts or sub areas or whatever... You'd save me a lot of time and research that I just can't deal with...you'd THINK I'd want to since it's a little issue of where I'm going to live LOL..I have a great map with all the subareas...
emotion-15.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results