shape
carat
color
clarity

Kinder Egg or Photo Album Surprise? *Please Vote*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mr.Romantic

Rough_Rock
Ok, I think I have narrowed it down to two ideas I really cannot decide on. Please let me know which you think would be the best idea (ie. what you would prefer more). I know my girl would equally love both.

I am thinking of setting the scenario at my house, as I know she would prefer something more private and romantic, than public. Here is how I plan on starting things...

Purchase a few dozen roses of her favorite colour, rose pedals and candles and set the scenario of a nice romantic dinner. When she arrives at my front door I plan on leaving a trail of rose pedals, leading to the room i have arranged everything. I will have dinner ready, made up of her favorite foods. And of course some nice dinner music to enhance the mood.

Idea#1:
After dinner >>> I am thining od settingup an easter egg hunt ( I will be proposing near easter). I will hide a bunch of small kinder eggs with notes attachto each (or thoseplastic eggs with notes inside) giving specific clues about our relationship to where the next egg would be. Finally I will have her find the last egg which will be a larger kinder egg wioth one of those big prizes inside. She will open the large kinder egg all excited to see what prize is in there, only to find a ringbox with her ring inside.

Idea#2:
After dinner I will hand her a present (anniversary gify). I will have put together a photo album / scapbook with photos and mememtos of some of our most fun and cherished times together (ie. trip down south, etc). I will fill around 1/4 of the album with these and plan on gluing the rest of the album together and cutting a notch in the center of the pages for placement of the engagement ring. The page before it will introduce "the next chapter in our life"...

What do you think?

quinn23

Rough_Rock
I vote for #2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results