shape
carat
color
clarity

Kids say the darnest things..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Very cute little thing happened today. I was at work decorating eggs with the children and they wanted to know my b/f name, they are so curious about every. I told them his name is Michael. The boy says, Eww than that means you like my Dad, that''s my Dad''s name!! I said well, a lot of people are named that, so you can''t go by that!! I pointed at my co-worker, see his middle name is Michael. Then they start singing Stephanie and Steve sitting in a tree.... That''s not all in the hall, their feeding their baby alcohol..... I said WHAT??!! aLCOHOL? little girl giggles I''d never feed my baby alcohol!! that''s just wrong!! Everyone got a kick out of that. Then George tells his mom, Mom! Stephanie''s getting married!!! His mom then says to me, Your getting married??!!!! That''s wonderful!! I said oh no, no that''s just a rumor, who started all this anyway!?... Then she tells George to stop spreading rumors lol.
I can''t wait to tell the kids when we get engaged, all the girls will want to try on the bling, but no way!! I''ve seen what they do to people''s name tags.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results