shape
carat
color
clarity

**KatyWI**

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

niferpie

Rough_Rock
Hi! I hoping that you will see this, and be able to help me...I''m looking for a wedding ring that matches the setting for your engagement ring. I don''t know if you''ve ever posted where your FI purchased it from, or if you have a matching band or not.... If you have any info that would be great!! Thank you!

ps I''m in WI too :)

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
Holy cow, I''ve never been paged before!!! hahaha.

I''m glad you saw my ring, and like it, since I never actually made a SMTR thread.

We found and my fiance bought the ring at Kessler''s (in Madison). I''m assuming if you''re in WI you''ve heard of them.... probably have screamed and turned off your radio at the terribly horrible commercials? But the people at Kessler''s are second to none, and we''ve had AMAZING service there. We actually customized wedding bands through them that look nothing l-ke my e0ring, although they compliment it, and match each other.

I never asked for a style name or number for my setting, but I could stop in at Kessler''s if you''d like and ask them! All I really know is that it''s made from palladium and there DOES exist a matching wedding band, as I tried it on when we were shopping for an e-ring setting.

Let me know if you have any more questions! I''d be happy to answer them!
9.gif

niferpie

Rough_Rock

I have heard of Kesslers, I got my ring from them too!! I totally remember seeing your setting when my FI and I were shopping for mine and I loved it! I was in there last week and brought in several pictures of what I am looking for. They no longer have your setting at the location that I go to, but if you had a way of finding out what the info is on your ring that would be really cool! I''m having a hard time trying to find the perfect band since I have something very specific in mind. Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

ps if you have time, you should really start a SMTR thread for that beauty of yours :)

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
Aww, thank you so much for the compliments! Where in WI are you, are you more east of me or more north of me???

I''ll definitely stop in and ask about it... I can only imagine that since I actually bought the ring, they''ll have the style number/name on record. I know for a fact too that Kessler''s trades their inventory around between all five stores so even though the matching band was in the Madison store at one point, it may not be anymore, but we should be able to track it down :) So watch for this thread in the next couple days, I''ll definitely get back to you!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results