shape
carat
color
clarity

Kate Spade Keeden in Cobalt--Update!

jenmarie

Shiny_Rock
I just wanted to give anyone else looking for these shoes a heads up. I found a pair on the website pinksugarshoeboutique.com. I just ordered them yesterday, so I'll have to update with the progress, and the shoes themselves. They were available in a 7.5 and 10. There was also a pair on ebay in an 8.5, the first I've ever seen listed!

I had tried contacting Kate Spade directly about whether or not they'd ever be released in cobalt again. I got an email telling me that they didn't know about having them in stock online, but that they had them in stores in a wide range of sizes. Needless to say, I was really excited. They asked me for my size to give me a number of a store to call and order them over the phone. Once I did that, I was told they didn't have them in that size. I asked if they had any in a bigger size, and was again told that they didn't have them. I would understand if they would've just told me that they simply don't exist anymore. I really didn't appreciate the runaround I got about it.

jenmarie

Shiny_Rock
I got the shoes in!! They are beautiful! I'll post pics soon!

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
That's brilliant news, jenmarie! Pics please :appl:

jenmarie

Shiny_Rock
The shoes!

SAM_0713.JPG

SAM_0715.JPG

SAM_0722.JPG

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
OW OW!!!! Love 'em! So happy you got the shoes you wanted!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
those are beautiful; so glad they worked out! go blue shoe bride (i was too!)!!!

Diamondhalo

Rough_Rock
WOW they're really stunning! I love the classy rounded/almond toe and the gentle ruffle - it's really hard to find something with enough detail to look chic but not too much to look ditzy..

..did I mention they're stunning? :)

Are they comfy? Will you wear them all day + dancing?

jenmarie

Shiny_Rock
Diamondhalo said:
WOW they're really stunning! I love the classy rounded/almond toe and the gentle ruffle - it's really hard to find something with enough detail to look chic but not too much to look ditzy..

..did I mention they're stunning? :)

Are they comfy? Will you wear them all day + dancing?

You are so right about the details. I kept trying to find something else because I didn't think these shoes existed anymore, but nothing else was good enough in my mind. There are a lot more blue shoe options is you're willing to go open-toe, and I just wasn't. Our wedding is January, so I felt that closed to shoes were best. I didn't want a pointy toe, which also narrowed the selection down. I just feel so lucky that some late night Googling led me to them!

As for being comfy, they're okay if I'm not standing in them for too long. I hope to wear them through everything. I usually wear a 9, and these are a 10, so I have room to make them more comfy. I briefly had a white pair in a size 9, and I felt that they were a little too tight.

I wore them a lot Friday, trying on wedding dresses! That experience was a little bit of a letdown, just because I was hoping to find something I loved the first time out. Oh well, plenty of time left to find something...a year and 3 months to go.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! Another Cobalt Keeden and January bride! Congrats on finding them! I love mine!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results