shape
carat
color
clarity

Karma Stories

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Starset

Shiny_Rock
After reading responses from Strm''s WWYD threads I thought - tell a story of karma coming back around to you - good or bad.

Last Christmas, someone stole a $50 gift card off my desk. It was in an envelope with my name on it. I just thought to myself, well, someone probably really needed it for Christmas time otherwise some kid would get nothing from Santa - or at least I''d like to think that.

After coming home from work, I walked across the street (cornfield) to where my mailbox is and a $50 bill is wavering in the wind - stuck between tall weeds, ready to blow across the empty field. Both sets of neighbors have left for the holidays so as I''m picking up the bill I kinda chuckle and say thank-you to the karmagods.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great stories! As for my karma....any day now!!!
2.gif
Someone AT MY WEDDING stole a gift card from one of the envelopes....I can only hope karma came around for them. Someone also sideswiped the entire length of my car in the parking lot at work - the whole side needed to be fixed...and they didn't leave a note. I hope karma took a BIG dump on them.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
My parents used to live with them and I supported them financially. I was on my way out and had $60 in my wallet and wanted to give my mom some cash for the day. I decided to keep $20 and give $40 to my mom, since I didn''t want to go to the bank. But thought about it and figured, why not just give it all to her...going to the bank was no big deal. So I went to her room with the money in hand and gave it to her (she didn''t want it all, but I said it was fine). When I got back to my room, right near the door was a $20 bill, crumpled up. I KNOW that I only had $60 in my wallet, so I went back and asked her if I had given her $60. I had.

I have no idea how that $20 got there, and how I had ever missed it. Who knows. Maybe it wasn''t as magical as it sounds and there was a perfectly good explanation. But I still look back on it as a reminder that if you are generous with money, it always finds a way to come back to you.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Last September I told my roommates at the university residence apartment that I''d take care of the phone and internet bill stuff and they''d just had to pay me back their share and their long-distance calls. There was a contest for the student who registered for their 8-months program at the phone company, and I won 250$!
9.gif
It covered the basic internet fees for most of the year.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results