shape
carat
color
clarity

K ladies.....who wants dust for superbowl weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Hey Ladies, dont know if any of you are expecting superbowl engagements. I know that some people are HUGE football fans and it would be approiate, so my questions is, how many do you think will get engaged over superbwol weekend, and who wants dust. Im thinking like 3 , we havent had that much movement on the list lately

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll be in Mexico that weekend on a business trip so I''m not too optimistic about it haha. If we got engaged at a football related event, it would more likely be at his college''s team''s game he''s WAY more into college football than NFL. That being said... he better not propose at one of their games.. haha

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I''m gonna say 1. And I''m guessing it''s going to be a guy who plans a Vday proposal but just gets too darn anxious and pops the question early.
9.gif

pinki

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/27/2010 10:56:18 AM
Author: vc10um
I''m gonna say 1. And I''m guessing it''s going to be a guy who plans a Vday proposal but just gets too darn anxious and pops the question early.
9.gif
35.gif
Ha, this was me. We got engaged February 6th.

fuzzers

Shiny_Rock
I would LOVE if that happened, especially since my Colts are in it this year!!
9.gif
But it won''t, so I won''t ask for any dust. I''m gonna guess 1 as well.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll go one as well...but the ladies in the top 20 need to get moving! I haven''t moved in weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results