shape
carat
color
clarity

Just wanted to give some support

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wellinsm

Rough_Rock
Hi there

I''ve been lurking for quite a while and have read with interest many of the stories that you have all shared. I just wanted to let all of you know who are waiting to not give up!
I was with my now (finally!) husband for 5 years before he proposed. He had some major committment hang ups etc of which I won''t bore you with.
I knew I loved him and wanted to be with him, and I knew that he loved me to and in the end it would all work out.
I would dread thinking about and having the "talk" with him about "where this was going and when". It can be such an uncomfortable situation and conversation.
After we had the "talk" I did feel better, but it was hard to wait and not pressure him and pepper him with questions or try to pry information out of him.

Just so you know....good things to happen to those who wait. He went out, bought a ring all by himself, did a wonderful job, and proposed in his time and in a way he was comfortable with.
Or as my mom tells me "Patience is a virtue"
He proposed at the end of August 08 and we were married 2 weeks ago!

Sending lots of support your way!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Awww. That is very sweet of you, thank you so much for your kind words! And congratulations on your marriage. I too like to think that good things come to those who wait. It certainly is hard not to ask questions about the future but its something I am working on this year! I know he wants to marry me (he's told me so) and in good time when the time is right, he will propose to me! I try to remind myself of this! And I'll bet he will blow my mind away when he does it.

Thanks again!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
I couldn''t agree more. Waiting patiently is worth it, when you know where your man''s heart is. I know being patient in the end made my proposal that much more special.

Congratulations on your recent marriage!
36.gif

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
What is that quote again, something like...

"Anything worth having is worth waiting for."

I have found myself saying that a lot lately! He is so worth it...

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 12:47:09 PM
Author: Bia
I couldn''t agree more. Waiting patiently is worth it, when you know where your man''s heart is. I know being patient in the end made my proposal that much more special.
I''m trying to learn from you Bia...
5.gif
It all turned out AMAZING for you, I''d like to hope that happens for me too! And actually, I know it will.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 1:15:20 PM
Author: Dreamgirl

Date: 2/13/2009 12:47:09 PM
I''m trying to learn from you Bia...
5.gif
It all turned out AMAZING for you, I''d like to hope that happens for me too! And actually, I know it will.
Dream, you''re an amazing person period. I know your proposal is going to be everything you''ve ever hoped for. And believe me when I say, yours is one engagement I can hardly wait for.
4.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Mini-threadjack:

Date: 2/13/2009 1:18:20 PM
Dream, you''re an amazing person period. I know your proposal is going to be everything you''ve ever hoped for. And believe me when I say, yours is one engagement I can hardly wait for.
4.gif
Awwww.....
5.gif
That is so SO sweet of you Bia!
lil%20hug.gif
Thank you dear! I honestly can hardly wait myself! lol I''ll try my best though...

I think you are such an amazing person too! I think of you as a true friend of mine. Even if it''s only through PS...

Mini-threadjack over.

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Wellinsm for your encouraging words and your support it does mean a lot especially since you understand and have been there and done that.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results