shape
carat
color
clarity

Just three more days!!! I cannot believe I''ll be married in three days!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katomm

Shiny_Rock
I only have Mon, Tues and Wed to do everything since we''re getting married at 10 AM on Thursday. I just got done making my list of stuff to do. Today we went to the park and picked a covered location as an alternate in case it rains. As of right now it''s looking like rain but I''m really hoping it will be in the afternoon.

Everyone here has been a comfort to me, just knowing I could come here and post when things weren''t so crazy. I have been "mad" crazy busy, mandatory OT at work so I''ve had little real wedding planning time.

I''m getting butterflies and just in shock, I think it''s all hitting me right now. I will be legally committed to someone for the rest of my life, wow. FI is cool as a cucumber, it''s driving me nuts. He''s not nervous or anything at all. Men!! He has no idea how much I''ve done to put together even our very simple and small wedding.

I''ll try to post a pic up on Friday or next weekend, hopefully the parents will take decent ones. I wrote the ceremony and vows myself, FI has not seen or heard them at all. I have another surprise for him too, his grooms cake will have the logo for his favorite band on it. I''m going to pipe it on myself w/ glitter icing. Can''t wait!!!

So.......off I go to get more stuff together and clean the house. Probably won''t be back on till after Thursday. Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year''s Eve and I''ll be back as Mrs. P !!!!!!!

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
All the best - I''m sending plenty of my magic dust to give to all the luck in the world
1.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Best wishes to you, katomm!!! Can''t wait to see pictures and hear all about your wonderful day!!!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
I''m sure your day will be wonderful!
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
KATOMM

DUST to you for a rain free wedding day! Enjoy it!!!!!

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
Awwwww enjoy!!!! I hope its a magical time for you

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting
9.gif
I know, I know, this Florida weather has been extra-unpredictable lately, but hopefully you''ll have perfect wedding day weather.

***DUST***

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Enjoy this exciting time in your life!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Soo excited for you, katomm!!!! You''re gonna have a wonderful day!!!! Good luck on your wedding!!!

So Excited

Shiny_Rock
It''s right aroung the corner... Are you Ready?

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to say good luck and best wishes or tomorrow, I hope you and your soon-to-be new hubby have a fantastic day!
1.gif

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
best wishes for a wonderful wedding!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results