shape
carat
color
clarity

Just picked up my padparadscha party ring!!

snotty_pie

Shiny_Rock
I just received my padparadscha party ring!! I picked up the pad in Tucson last year, and I even have a video of Richard Hughes doing a verbal appraisal of the stone ($25 at the Lotus Gemology booth... most informative $25 I had spent in a long time ;)2 ). It came with a certificate from Ceylon Gem Labs, but it was nice to hear Richard verbally confirm the stats.

1.54 ct heated, Ceylon padparadscha sapphire (really nice saturation and color change from blush pink to coral to hot pink). The camera always wants to pick up the "hot pink" color. I haven't been able to get a photo of the other colors yet. It's set with 12 white marquis diamonds (0.7 ctw) and 6 irradiated aqua blue diamonds (0.18 ctw). I was nervous about how the blue would look against the pad, but I love it! Reminds me of a tropical sunset.

IMG_1851.jpg

IMG_4857.JPG
IMG_4856.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4857.JPG
    IMG_4857.JPG
    164.3 KB · Views: 61

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous! I love how you played with color here and the blue / pink look awesome together. :kiss2:

voce

Ideal_Rock
Wow, pretty. Are the blue melee stones zircons or paraiba? I suspect paraiba. They look like fairy dust around your big halo. Although I keep wanting to see green to go with that lotus color. =)

snotty_pie

Shiny_Rock
Wow, pretty. Are the blue melee stones zircons or paraiba? I suspect paraiba. They look like fairy dust around your big halo. Although I keep wanting to see green to go with that lotus color. =)

They are irradiated blue diamonds :D But they do look awfully a lot like paraiba, which I love.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh!!! I love it and I LOOOOOOOOVE the blue accent stones! What a great idea. :kiss2::kiss2:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Really stunning! Love your choice & imagination with those blue stones, the whole setting sings!! :love: Congrats!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, absolutely stunning!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't see the blue accents until the handshot and thought, oh pretty pad but then the blue pops of colour. Wow! what a fantastically pretty ring

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about it. Congratulations on your beautiful new ring!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gah! Amazing!
Love this :swoon: :love:
Add to that being in person for Mr. Hughes to assess it? How cool is that?!?
RE: not getting the colors to show true on your camera- I can imagine perfectly how gorgeous it looks like, having seen and lived that same ordeal with a pad myself!
Hope to see many more pics of this ring? Please?

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love the accent blue diamonds and the ring design is really gorgeous.

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty! I love multicolored rings.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
This is so pretty! Congrats!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
That is a party! Gorgeous

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a pretty and unusual ring.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

FABU!

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and gorgeous color sapphire.

Anne111

Shiny_Rock
Great style!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results