shape
carat
color
clarity

Just one of those days, don''t take it personal =]

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sweetliloldme

Rough_Rock
hey ladies!

has anyone else just had one of those days where your SO irritates you and you get so mad at him because he hasn''t proposed to you. he didn''t even have to do anything, just the fact that he hasn''t done it yet gets on your nerves? im trying to figure out if it''s a LIW thing, a woman thing, or just a me thing. lmao. who knows, but today is one of those days. haha.
11.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its definitely a woman thing. There are days where FI drives me nutso. There are more days when I drive him crazy though so I forgive him...

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 9:48:34 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Its definitely a woman thing. There are days where FI drives me nutso. There are more days when I drive him crazy though so I forgive him...
Me too. God knows I drive FI batty, and he puts up with me, so I try to do the same LOL.

Sweetlil, you''re perfectly normal. Last year I was feeling the itch too, so you aren''t the only one.

Hope you have a better day tomorrow :)

happydreams

Shiny_Rock
Thats rough, but I hear ya on that. We have all been through it.
I used to take it out on him, although he had no idea why i was acting so rude.
emteeth.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
oh yah! for sure. then i try to get overmyself. some times it works too
9.gif
but usually not.

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
Totally. After a week went by that he had the ring in his possession and didnt propose, I was acting pissy on a daily basis. He said to me "whats the matter with you? Why are you in a bad mood". And I said "you know why.....". And poor thing was like "jeeze, what are you going to be mad every day until I do it??". And I said "PROBABLY!".
9.gif

sweetliloldme

Rough_Rock
lucy,

that was perfect! i had a hard time putting the feeling into words, but she did it for me! good to know that im not the only one..
2.gif

sweetliloldme

Rough_Rock
yea im slowly becoming that bitter g/f. and i really don''t care. i try to get over it, but i think that i have every right to get irritated sometimes. im just getting to that point...
11.gif
1.gif
3.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
no, but if I knew he had the ring it'd prob drive me a little crazy

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 9:39:45 PM
Author:sweetliloldme
hey ladies!

has anyone else just had one of those days where your SO irritates you and you get so mad at him because he hasn''t proposed to you. he didn''t even have to do anything, just the fact that he hasn''t done it yet gets on your nerves? im trying to figure out if it''s a LIW thing, a woman thing, or just a me thing. lmao. who knows, but today is one of those days. haha.
11.gif
Most definitely! I recently figured out that it happens about every 4 months or so...my life does certainly revolve in patterns! LOL

sweetliloldme

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 12:59:43 PM
Author: Still_Waiting

Date: 4/30/2009 9:39:45 PM
Author:sweetliloldme
hey ladies!

11.gif
Most definitely! I recently figured out that it happens about every 4 months or so...my life does certainly revolve in patterns! LOL
it''s funny how that works. yea i tend to stick with patterns too, but for me it seems to be reoccuring more often.
3.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I try not to anymore. No sense in stressing over that. It will happen when it happens...

ETA- That's not to say I don't drive him nuts and talk about engagements however. lol

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 9:23:09 AM
Author: sweetliloldme
lucy,

that was perfect! i had a hard time putting the feeling into words, but she did it for me! good to know that im not the only one..
2.gif

I''m glad you liked it! It can be really nice to see you''re not alone in your feelings...next discussion about marriage, waiting, etc. you could always print out the article for him to read....Although I would mention that you''re not up to the breaking up point or else he could see it as some sort of threat or ultimatum...you could use it as just an FYI I''m not crazy type of thing
3.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
The bad news: This feeling never goes away. There will always be days where your SO gets under your skin...even after LIW.

The good news: Just like now, the feeling doesn''t last forever.

sweetliloldme

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 1:47:56 PM
Author: lucyandroger

Date: 5/1/2009 9:23:09 AM
Author: sweetliloldme
lucy,

2.gif

I''m glad you liked it! It can be really nice to see you''re not alone in your feelings...next discussion about marriage, waiting, etc. you could always print out the article for him to read....Although I would mention that you''re not up to the breaking up point or else he could see it as some sort of threat or ultimatum...you could use it as just an FYI I''m not crazy type of thing
3.gif
thanks for the tip, but im at the point where we hae discussed the subject way too much and he knows that it is up to him. I think that if it ever came to the point that the author got to (i.e. the deadline came and passed) that i would show it to him then.

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 1:48:18 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor
The bad news: This feeling never goes away. There will always be days where your SO gets under your skin...even after LIW.

The good news: Just like now, the feeling doesn''t last forever.
Too true!

We are engaged but I do not have a ring yet. No idea when I will ever get one either thanks to the market crash which took the vaule of our stocks right down with it. So, I don''t pressure much and have been beyond patient and beyond understanding...but every once and while I get a little frustrated and sometimes I do get a little testy with FI. Normally I just have my little fits alone and get over it. Recently though someone made a comment that hurt so bad I instantly started crying when I was telling FI about it - so I have my emotional days
2.gif

b.anna

Shiny_Rock
lol, i totally went through the same thing!! i was so visibly upset that my ff knew it meant a lot to me, so he and i sat down and talked about the right time for him to propose (i guess a deadline). i think you start feeling antsy when you really begin to feel like this guy is the one??? anyway maybe talk to him about it, you might be surprised! good luck~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results