LM

Kylie 1.jpg

Kylie 2.jpg

Kylie 3.jpg

Kylie 4.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks great, Libramom! I love the little donut halo on the bottom! Are you going to wear it solo, or with another band?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
luv2sparkle said:
It looks great, Libramom! I love the little donut halo on the bottom! Are you going to wear it solo, or with another band?
Ditto!
I'd be worried about the thru finger facing paves on the bottom donut if you were to pair it with any other ring, could rub off the metal and lose precious stones ;(

DvotedMOMMY

Rough_Rock
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! :love:

& the best part is,,, the always look MUCH more beautiful and elegant in person!! I've never liked Rounds, except in a halo like this!! It's perfect!! I can't wait to see your hand shots!! 8)

This is my FAVVV setting,,, and my inspiration for my AV Cushion setting that is currently being made by MARK T. of ERD! I did get a quote from JBEG, but it was $1K+ more than what Mark quoted. Plus I personally spoke with him and really liked him, so I stuck with him!

I hope mine looks just as beautiful as yours!

What's the sz of your center??

libramom

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ladies for the nice compliments!

Luv2sparkle-I have been eyeing some of JBEGS new eternity bands :love: I think they could definately compliment my setting, I have also been contemplating pairing it with micropave pink and yellow diamond eternity bands.I have made some calls to get price quotes on both which have been very reasonable. I thought about getting a pink sapphire eternity band to satisfy my pink craving :lickout: until i can get the pink diamond band, but I have decided to practice a little patience in order to get exactly what I want ;))

D & T-I have thought about the possibility of the rings rubbing together, actually I think because of the donut a band will not sit exactly flush with my ring, but I don't mind the gap =)

DvotedMommy-I love your AVC congrats!! :appl: My centerstone is 2.14 Antique Cushion the corners are a little rounder so it can give the appearence of a round, so the halo will follow the natural curves of the stone. Here are the specs

Antique Cushion
2.14 Carats
L
VS1
Cut class (SGL) Very Good
Faint blue fluorescence
62.9% Depth
48.4% Table
Polish-Good
Symmetry-Good
Girdle-Very Thin/Slightly Thick
Large Cutlet

LM

DvotedMOMMY

Rough_Rock
libramom

DvotedMommy-I love your AVC congrats!! :appl: My centerstone is 2.14 Antique Cushion the corners are a little rounder so it can give the appearence of a round, so the halo will follow the natural curves of the stone.

Ohhh! I took a closer look now, I can see the cushion shape stone! Plus it's just the CAD, they are never exact..

Now I REALLLY can't wait to see your ring, in MY FAVVVORITE setting!!! Lol I sooo hope mine will look as good!!

Good Luck! It will be such a Beauty!!

LM

nice ice

Shiny_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: amazing :love:

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
positively dreamy :love:

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
Can't wait to see what the actual ring looks like. I love the fact that your getting a warm color stone. I just love them! I want this ring one day for an e-ring so I can't wait to see new pics.

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that's gonna be just gorgeous! :appl:

hansenhorsens

Rough_Rock
Wow...what a lovely...like a dream :love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it is going to be GORGEOUS. Love the L color.

I love the design, wish I could get a cushion. Maybe someday!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's an outrageously beautiful design. I love the idea of diamonds everywhere. How long will it take to make?

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
so pretty!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Very blingy.

agusia212

Rough_Rock
It's stunning! :lickout: :appl: Did you make any alterations to the original Kylie setting? How big are the stones for the halo and shank?

libramom

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Niceice, Oranges,DuckLovingVegan,SparklyOEC,Hansenhorsens,BrightIce, Gemgirl ,Motownmama,Oddoneout and Agusia212 I'm so excited :appl:

The waiting is absolute torture :(sad but I know it will all be worth it once I have my dream upgrade on my finger :bigsmile:

Gemgirl-I have been quoted 3-4 weeks

Agusia 212-No modifications have been made to the Kylie halo I love it just the way it is! The halo has 1 pointer single cut melee and the shank has 1.5 pointer single cut melee

LM

agusia212

Rough_Rock
Awesome! Make sure to post lots of pics when you get the ring.

CushionNovice

Shiny_Rock
How very exciting! As the owner of the orignal Kylie Halo I know you are GOING TO ADORE IT. It's so delicate and Erica is such a pleasure to deal with. I haven't been on here lately as I'm selling/moving house and i've not had the chance to load photos of mine.. but I love to pop in and lurk..(naughty i know!)Can't wait to see the photos :appl:

libramom

Shiny_Rock
Hey CushionNovice-

PS is sooooooo addicting, right?? Its hard to stay away ;))

Sounds like your a very busy lady right now, but you absolutely must come back and post pics of your Kylie halo :appl:

Good Luck on your move!!

LM

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results