shape
carat
color
clarity

Just given up sugar!

Luxxy

Rough_Rock
I have just made the decision to give up sugar, and this is my first week. So far, it's been really hard trying to stay away from my morning cup of lemon tea and the muffins that I love so much, but I know that after a few days the cravings will go down. Any advice as to what to do to reduce the intensity of the cravings?

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
I've done this (and need to get back to it) and its great! The best thing you can do is cut out natural sugars too (fruit, tomatos, etc). If you can swing it, cut grains because they convert to sugar in the body and can trigger the same cravings. Also, skip artificial sweeteners. There are studies which show that almost all artificial sweeteners cause the same/similar reactions in the brain as it relates to cravings. Super hard, but super worth it! I wish you success! Don't forget to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. That will help too.

Luxxy

Rough_Rock
That is a very helpful post, thanks. I hadn't considered all those other things that I have to cut out like the natural sugars. I guess I have a bit more research to do. Thanks.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results