Just for fun--sleepy Bill.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No doubt dreaming of next year's nubile White House interns. :o

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He thinking "I have been listening to her drone on for 40 years.....If she wins she will be even more impossible to live with"

Oh and interns....

:lol:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nah, America's first First Gentleman is daydreaming about his new drapery, bone china and silver patterns.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Funny how Kaine tries to shield Bill.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He was dreaming about Monica... :wink2: :snore:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1470184012|4061878 said:
He was dreaming about Katy Perry... :wink2: :snore:

Fixed that for ya :naughty:

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Bill looked pretty chill, but maybe it was a nightmare. He saw himself baking cookies and standing by his woman Tammy Wynette style.

BeekeeperBetty

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I wonder if President Clinton is ill. He has the same look and reedy sounding voice my dad had not too long before he passed from cancer. My dad would also just suddenly fall asleep while he was doing other things because of his illness and meds.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
B, I can see why you would think BC is ill; he comes across as somewhat frail. We are accustomed to a beefier Bill. I heard he's vegan, but don't know if that is correct. That would explain why he's thin. Hopefully, he's well.
I do wonder about both Donald and Hillary and their health. They might both be healthier than most people who are much younger, but when you are 70 or close to it, your health can change very quickly. Of course, there are no guarantees for anyone.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
BeekeeperBetty|1470250904|4062172 said:
I wonder if President Clinton is ill. He has the same look and reedy sounding voice my dad had not too long before he passed from cancer. My dad would also just suddenly fall asleep while he was doing other things because of his illness and meds.
I thought this too.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BeekeeperBetty|1470250904|4062172 said:

He lost a ton of weight several years ago after he adopted a totally vegan diet recommended by his doctors. When he lost that weight it aged him 10 years if not more. At his age, the lack of sleep due to travel and campaigning would do anyone in, and I don't know about you, but whenever I have to sit through a meeting or I'm in a quiet office environment I find myself nodding off and have to consciously keep myself alert. I hope he is well; I would feel very sad for Chelsea and her children if they didn't get a few more years in with dad/granddad.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is he actually asleep or just photographed with his eyes shut in quiet contemplation.... I don't know that his eyes were shut long enough to count as to have really fallen asleep.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results