shape
carat
color
clarity

Just for fun...dress collage!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I was bored today so I made a collage of all the dresses I tried on (that is, all the dresses that I could remember and find stock photos for). It includes both ones that I loved and ones that I didn''t like so much. I thought I''d post it because it''s kinda cool to see them all in one place. I know I tried on more (upwards of 40-50 dresses, all at David''s Bridal and Alfred Angelo). But I couldn''t find more than 24 of the stock photos. My actual dress is in the top row, second from the right.

Did any of you do something like this? I''d love to see it!

jstar-dresses.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol! Wow that''s a lot of dresses!!!!!!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, and this isn''t even all of them!

I had only tried on about 5-10 before I bought my first dress. But then when I had to exchange it, I wanted to be absolutely sure the second dress was right, so I tried on about 30 more.

It was slightly annoying that the SAs kept putting me in strapless dresses when I specifically wanted straps, though. That''s how I ended up with a strapless dress, and why I''m going to great lengths to add the perfect halter strap.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow that''s a ton of dresses. Love the one you picked. You''ve made me want to go try on some more-it''s so much fun!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I had a lot of fun doing it, and sometimes I still want to go back for more!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results