shape
carat
color
clarity

Just engaged!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
... so I thought I should introduce myself to these parts! Hi everyone
1.gif

Here''s my engagement and SMTR threads for a bit of history
1.gif

My new fiance and I have decided on a September 09 wedding which is springtime in Australia.

It''s so exciting to be able to openly plan now. Our families are overjoyed (my mother even sent me a photo of the wedding dress she sees me wearing - and we only got engaged on Saturday!!!)

I look forward to contributing and receiving lots of advice from all you lovely brides-to-be!

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t congratulate you on the other threads because I thought I''d just do it here, but beautiful ring and congratulations! And welcome to BWW, happy planning! Do you have anything done yet or any plans? I only ask since you said you''re excited to be openly planning.
4.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations and welcome!! Beautiful ring too!

Where in Australia are you?

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
You''re a doll! Congratulations and happy planning!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Claireabelle! Welcome to BWW!

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
Sarah, I''ve just been creating mood boards and collecting bits and pieces from mags to get a feel for what I like... I want a church ceremony and an outdoor reception... I need to start looking at venues. I do have quite awhile so I''m not going to stress too much... I''ll just browse around PS and gather some ideas.... this is a fantastic website!
9.gif

Thanks October2008bride! I''m in Sydney though I''m originally from Nth Qld (Townsville). Are you Aussie?

iwannaprettyone, you''re too sweet! I love your avatar!!

Zoe, thanks!

When are all your dates, btw??
1.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Hi claireabelle, and welcome to the BWW boards! Thanks for sharing your story with us, and I hope some of us can help you with your planning! Congratulations on your engagement!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results