shape
carat
color
clarity

Just curious VENDORS: what size,color,clarity, E-ring does your wife''s wear ? and if...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
you are a girl,what did your husband get you ? knowing you deal in diamonds i''am sure it was a tough decision on what to buy.

EdSkinner

Shiny_Rock
I got my wife a .75 ct. round I SI1. She loves it.

JC

Shiny_Rock

Well, I got engaged back in March 2003, and tied the knot with my wife just recently in May of 2004. So we are coming up on or "6-month" anniversary. Here is what I bought for her. By the way, she basically told me exactly what she wanted and then I had it custom made for her. So she really knew what carat range and ring style she was getting, but I was able to surprize her with the quality that was ultimately purchased. She didn't want anything too flashy because she's a 3rd grade "inner-city" school teacher. Here's the specs of her ring....

GIA graded

Princess Cut (three stones 1.25cttw)

Center Stone: .71ct (5.06x4.86x3.49), D-color, VVS2-clarity

Depth-71.8% / Table-69% / Girdle-Medium to Slightly Thick / Culet-None / Polish-EX / Symmetry-VG / Flr-None / Comments-None....

Sidestones: .27ct each (.54cttw) D-VVS2

Each loose diamond was set and mounted into a custom made three-stone Platinum design.

The matching Platinum wedding band was a simple 3/8ct princess cut channel design.

When I proposed and gave her the ring I remember her saying that if she could have designed it herself it would have looked no different. That's what every man loves to hear.

face23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results