shape
carat
color
clarity

Just booked our honeymoon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I was putting it off but I realized that it was on sale already, so I just booked our St. Lucia Sandals honeymoon!!! I had to put $400 down but the balance isn''t due until August. YEA! M and I are so excited!!!

jamiesorr

Shiny_Rock
Yea
36.gif
, that sounds like so much fun!!! How long wil you be staying?

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
We''re doing 7 nights at the Grande St. Lucian in a Penthouse Oceanfront Concierge Room. The price was $5145, but our airfare was free, thanks to miles, so we splurged a bit on the room category. We''re going 3 days after the wedding, so we''ll have a little time to sleep BEFORE we go so we won''t spend the first day passed out in the room.

I think dreaming of the in-pool bar just might get me thru this winter!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Awesome! That sounds amazing!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow that sounds amazing! What a great honeymoon!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! We booked our flights the other day and it feels great to get some of these details out of the way, doesn''t it?!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
It''s so great to be able to check it off! And to have something to look forward to OTHER than the wedding! FI is positively giddy everytime we see a Sandals commercial with a pic of the pool bar! That property is one of the most photographed so we see it almost every night! We did our airfare from the town we''re getting married in, so I just realized that means I''ll need to buy a 1-way ticket TO the wedding!!! I may have to fly Southwest... AA and Continental both charge almost full price for a 1 way ticket. and I HATE southwest! Grr!!! Ah well, at least the honeymoon tickets were free!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results