shape
carat
color
clarity

Just arrived: 4.23 J VS1 ACA in 6 prong classic setting

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
The prongs are in white gold. I was unsure about the "two-tone" approach, but it seems to really work well. The white gold prongs sort of disappear so that you're only noticing the diamond. That said, there's another thread from @ProfessorBling that showcases "Queen Jillian" that I think is spectacular with yellow prongs. I just love how the yellow contrasts with her diamond... something to consider if I move to a different setting.

Thanks for the shout out! :P2 :mrgreen2:

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
I recently decided to upgrade my 3.24 J IF ACA for a 4.23 J VS1 ACA (diamond shrinkage is real!). Once again I am super happy with how pretty the ACA is - and how very white a J looks (to my eyes). I went with a yellow gold setting this time which I'm sure helps. I'm a 6.25 finger. Many thanks to Brittany and the WF team for their patience and help! The ease of upgrading is both wonderful and dangerous :bigsmile:

image1.jpeg

Amazingly beautiful! Congrats!! More pics please.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Can we get more pics?

Bravissimo

Shiny_Rock
What is the setting and where did you get it? So pretty!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!! I just love an ideal RB in a yellow gold/platinum setting. Love. My eyes delight in the complimentary contrast it provides! I wish yellow gold looked good with my skin tone!

Your ring is perfection! Enjoy that beauty!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wowsers! That is a fantastic ring! I'm happy to see that even at the HIJ ranges, RBM still look plenty white!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring! Congratulations on the upgrade and I echo the others that we need more photos!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One picture is NOT enough!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an upgrade! It looks huge and gorgeous! Please share many more photos.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
I love the classic simplicity of this setting for such a phenomenal stone! The white gold prongs keep all of the attention on her perfect sparkly facets.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow…. Love this. What a statement this makes as a solitaire. Congratulations!!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fab-u-lous! :kiss2:

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
It is just so crazy how the points and arrows are so visible from these photos. they almost looked txt book.

Miss_mellojello

Rough_Rock
I recently decided to upgrade my 3.24 J IF ACA for a 4.23 J VS1 ACA (diamond shrinkage is real!). Once again I am super happy with how pretty the ACA is - and how very white a J looks (to my eyes). I went with a yellow gold setting this time which I'm sure helps. I'm a 6.25 finger. Many thanks to Brittany and the WF team for their patience and help! The ease of upgrading is both wonderful and dangerous :bigsmile:

image1.jpeg

Swoooonnnn

catcav

Rough_Rock

image1.jpeg

Gorgeous!! Congratulations!

catcav

Rough_Rock
The prongs are in white gold. I was unsure about the "two-tone" approach, but it seems to really work well. The white gold prongs sort of disappear so that you're only noticing the diamond. That said, there's another thread from @ProfessorBling that showcases "Queen Jillian" that I think is spectacular with yellow prongs. I just love how the yellow contrasts with her diamond... something to consider if I move to a different setting.

I recently upgraded and have the same setting. Like you, I was unsure if I’d like the mix of colors but surprisingly pleased w the white gold proNgs and how the diamond almost appears to float. Mine is also a J and I’m happy w the color having come down from an H.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous! I'm getting very envious of these 18kt gold settings I'm seeing lately. Enjoy!:kiss2:

theshirlgirlNS

Rough_Rock
I’m going to get into an accident if I keep looking at it when I’m in the car! A few weeks in and I’m still loving it. However, its amazing how quickly you get used to the size…. I thought this would be my last upgrade :mrgreen2:
498E8741-6B7D-4A55-AF18-55C61E0EDEF0.jpeg

catcav

Rough_Rock
I’m going to get into an accident if I keep looking at it when I’m in the car! A few weeks in and I’m still loving it. However, its amazing how quickly you get used to the size…. I thought this would be my last upgrade :mrgreen2:
498E8741-6B7D-4A55-AF18-55C61E0EDEF0.jpeg

I totally agree, I have the same feelings. My ring just dazzles in the car. It is quite the distraction. I’m also amazed how quickly i adjustEd to the upgraded size.=)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results