shape
carat
color
clarity

Just arrived: 4.23 J VS1 ACA in 6 prong classic setting

theshirlgirlNS

Rough_Rock
I recently decided to upgrade my 3.24 J IF ACA for a 4.23 J VS1 ACA (diamond shrinkage is real!). Once again I am super happy with how pretty the ACA is - and how very white a J looks (to my eyes). I went with a yellow gold setting this time which I'm sure helps. I'm a 6.25 finger. Many thanks to Brittany and the WF team for their patience and help! The ease of upgrading is both wonderful and dangerous :bigsmile:

image1.jpeg

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Omg!!!! More pictures more pictures!!!! *jumping up and down like an excited kid*

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful - and holy moly you could flag down a space ship with that!

tenor.gif

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Bling-tastic!!! Enjoy!

theshirlgirlNS

Rough_Rock
If someone had told me 20 years ago I'd be wearing a 4ct diamond, I'd be like "yeah, right".

I love my new ACA, and I like the confidence of knowing I have a well-cut stone. But, interestingly enough, my switch from platinum to yellow gold is also making me very happy. Even my husband commented on how much nicer the yellow gold looked, even though I know he was initially all about a platinum ring.

Getting dark here in New England but I will try to get some better pics of her tomorrow. I really haven't done her justice yet!

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
If someone had told me 20 years ago I'd be wearing a 4ct diamond, I'd be like "yeah, right".

I love my new ACA, and I like the confidence of knowing I have a well-cut stone. But, interestingly enough, my switch from platinum to yellow gold is also making me very happy. Even my husband commented on how much nicer the yellow gold looked, even though I know he was initially all about a platinum ring.

Getting dark here in New England but I will try to get some better pics of her tomorrow. I really haven't done her justice yet!

Gorrrggeeeeouusssssss and I can't wait for more pics!

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
This is, seriously, beyond my wildest diamond dreams!! Please give us a zillion more pictures and enjoy the heck out of it!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!! Would love more pics of this beauty!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I just can’t right now…security!! “We are going to need bars on the windows and swat on the roof with 24/7 surveillance do you copy?” lol THAT is magnificent!!!!! #faints

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
I recently decided to upgrade my 3.24 J IF ACA for a 4.23 J VS1 ACA (diamond shrinkage is real!). Once again I am super happy with how pretty the ACA is - and how very white a J looks (to my eyes). I went with a yellow gold setting this time which I'm sure helps. I'm a 6.25 finger. Many thanks to Brittany and the WF team for their patience and help! The ease of upgrading is both wonderful and dangerous :bigsmile:

image1.jpeg

SO gorgeous! Congratulations!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BIG and beautiful ring!. Congrats! :clap:

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

image1.jpeg

Gorgeous! Enjoy it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks fabulous - can't wait for more pictures!! Congrats!

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
This ring is ridiculously beautiful and so lovely on your hand. Congrats and enjoy your lovely ring!!!

hnhn

Rough_Rock

image1.jpeg

Congratulations!
is its prongs in yellow gold?

theshirlgirlNS

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!
is its prongs in yellow gold?

The prongs are in white gold. I was unsure about the "two-tone" approach, but it seems to really work well. The white gold prongs sort of disappear so that you're only noticing the diamond. That said, there's another thread from @ProfessorBling that showcases "Queen Jillian" that I think is spectacular with yellow prongs. I just love how the yellow contrasts with her diamond... something to consider if I move to a different setting.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, your new stone is just gorgeous! So beautiful and it makes such a statement (And as a side note, I love that the 4.23 carat weight of your new stone contains the same numbers as those in your original 3.24ct stone, just in reverse order... but I am admittedly a numbers dork!) It looks so perfect on your hand, and please feel free to indulge us with more photos!

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results