shape
carat
color
clarity

Just a quick hello.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jon_At_ErnestJones

Rough_Rock
Oky, so i live across the big blue pond in Blighty (England
1.gif
). I''m 22 have limited job prospects as i dropped out of university. I''ve now been working for Ernest Jones for around 10 months, who are a highstreet jewellers owned by Signet PLC (they own Kays, Jarods and a some other regional stores in the US). The company that sells those evil Leo diamonds
2.gif

Basically i would like to increase my knowledge in diamonds, so i''ve been lurking for the past few months. Just thought it was time i said hello really.

So anyway less about me and more about whats been nagging my curiosity, i was just wondering whether "upgrading" an engagement ring''s diamond is a common practice in the USA?

Regards,

Jonathan

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
i have upgraded my diamond earring studs and my princess diana sapphire ring at helzberg. really though, i do not think most people take advantage of it. it might be a pricescope thing.

I like leo diamonds too! heck, they''re all purdy!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome, knowledge is great. I get it now; Kay and Jarrod's are the same but with different names. I always wondered why they both had Leo diamonds. Interesting.

I have upgraded. I think it happens more than you think. I think the people I know do it at the 10 year mark.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome!

Well I was comfortable with upgrading cause i did it with my diamond studs first. I''d bought some for myself when single and then upgraded for an anniversary.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know no one in my area other than myself who upgraded their e-ring diamond. I think it is far more prevalent on PS.

But welcome, and good for you for wanting to increase your diamond knowledge!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I know many women who have upgraded. Most of them have been married for ten years or more. I also have some friends who just got divorced and started all over again!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results