carat
color
clarity

Just a Hello

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi All,

It's been a long long while since I last posted on PS, and I wanted to say hi to all the lovely ladies and gents here.

I've done a bunch of lurking, a little bit of drooling and some math over the past few months. As I start planning my next project - I thought it would be good to just say hi!

Is everyone doing well?

- Metall

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hi, I am good, recovering from TSR total shoulder replacement! so share your plans, this is the place as you know.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting @metall ! I hope you'll have fun planning your next bling project!

Last edited:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good to see you! Would love to hear about your next project!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome back!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

SPILL!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi All!

It's so good to see that everyone is still doing around and doing well.

I've been talking about this for a while now, even before I went off PS but now I have a problem. I really MUST stop buying costume jewelry.

Right before the shutdown - I went with a friend to purchase an outfit for a black-tie wedding - which of course came with a stop at Nordstroms jewelry counter. Since the wedding has been put off, I carefully put away my new choker and with nothing better to do but to organize and re-organize my house for the last 5 months, I am realizing how many one time wear costume jewelry pieces I've accumulated - its time to stop.

We've talked about staple pieces in the past, and although my staples haven't grown - they have evolved to suit me. The next step is to replace the 8 "statement" pieces which weigh more than a brick and been worn once, with pieces that I will actually wear.

The first piece I'm looking at would be either a necklace/pendant or some "adult" studs.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results