shape
carat
color
clarity

Just a giggle for Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
hahah

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Aww man it doesn''t work for me
7.gif

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a good one! I like that! And sadly, it''s kinda true sometimes.

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
hahhaa, I love it!
36.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Hehe.

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/20/2009 4:41:12 PM
Author: Narwhal
I like this one-

http://www.thedoghousediaries.com/?p=91

BAHAHA! My bf and I have been having this debate for weeks now! His new thoughts are that we should have to keep the lid down when its not being used so that each person has to lift and close something when they have to go to the bathroom. Ridiculous, I know. I just sent him this comic and now we''re having the same debate for like the 20th time haha.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lol... thanks for the giggles

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
Oh, my FF and I used to have this fight all the time! He didn''t see why if we''re both using the toilet, why couldn''t I just put it down when I had to use it, and then he''d put it up?

So this is what I said-
I pointed out that 3 out of the 4 times someone is going to the bathroom to use a toilet, the lid would be down. So, statistically, it made more sense for the lid to be down at all times, because it only would be up one fourth of the time it was used.

THEN I pointed out that women have smaller bladders, and that we use the bathroom alot more frequently than men (I found a statistic online at this point, and though I don''t remember it exactly now, it was something along the lines of we pee on average closer to 5 times a day and them to 2 or something like that).

THEN I pointed out that- if he really needed to- he could always relieve himself in a bush and not have to use the toilet, and we women and our complicated anatomy are not gifted with that capability-- and when he said that we could try, I asked him how he would feel if he saw me squatting out front next to the hydrangea bushes.

The toilet seat now stays down.
9.gif

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
yeah so, since i heard that the "spray" from a flushed toilet has an 8 (?) foot radius, I now demand that the seat AND the lid be kept down. imagine that sh*t (no pun intended) on your toothbrush? No thanks. good thing bf agrees.. no arguements here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results