shape
carat
color
clarity

Just a few pro and non-pro pics! Many more to come :)

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
z12.jpg z11.jpg 313266_280411348656976_121406447890801_917952_666999661_n.jpg z8.jpg z1.jpg z2_0.jpg z7_4.jpg z4_0.jpg z6.jpg

Just a couple pro and non-pro pics! Teaser!!

Nikki

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like a beautiful wedding! Congrats!

...what flavor were the cupcakes? :naughty:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
You look sooooooo beautiful!

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
Wow you look GORGEOUS!! Congratulations :)

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
oh nicole you looked gorgeous :) congratulations and i can't wait to see more pics!

asymons412

Shiny_Rock
you look so beautiful in your wedding photos. :appl: congratulations!

I love your dress-- my dress is also a diamond-white-over-champagne dress and having seen how incredible you look, I feel so much better about not going white-white!!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your dress looks great on you and I love the details on it :love:

Is that the cupcake tower your Dh's aunt made?! :love:

Congratulations again!

wwmd8118

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful dress!!! You look AMAZING! Congratulations!!1

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
Hello Everyone!

THe cupcakes were all chocolate, and yes my husbands aunt made the whole thing. We didn't have to pay a dime for it. Beleive it or not, I actually did the entire wedding for under 17,000$ I can not wait to show you all how the reception turned out, all the minor details. I can't wait to make a collage to upload it to you all.

I am also glad I did not go with an all-white dress. The champagne was perfect, its actually called "light mocha".. My photographer keeps uploading some more pictures every night, right now there is 333, just from getting ready and the ceremony, the website (if you have the time and patience to look through them all haha.) Is ... flickr.com/photos/star8278 We are the 10/15/11 WEdding, the weekend before she did a friend of mines wedding on 10/8/11 and also thrown in there is my Brother-in-laws engagement photo session they just did the other day. Its hard to believe our photographer is just an amatuer. She does an amazing job! I should have a boat load of pics up by the weekend! :) Thank you all for the congratulations :))

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
nicoleben|1319141381|3044376 said:
Hello Everyone!

THe cupcakes were all chocolate, and yes my husbands aunt made the whole thing. We didn't have to pay a dime for it. Beleive it or not, I actually did the entire wedding for under 17,000$ I can not wait to show you all how the reception turned out, all the minor details. I can't wait to make a collage to upload it to you all.

I am also glad I did not go with an all-white dress. The champagne was perfect, its actually called "light mocha".. My photographer keeps uploading some more pictures every night, right now there is 333, just from getting ready and the ceremony, the website (if you have the time and patience to look through them all haha.) Is ... flickr.com/photos/star8278 We are the 10/15/11 WEdding, the weekend before she did a friend of mines wedding on 10/8/11 and also thrown in there is my Brother-in-laws engagement photo session they just did the other day. Its hard to believe our photographer is just an amatuer. She does an amazing job! I should have a boat load of pics up by the weekend! :) Thank you all for the congratulations :))

She's an "amatuer" !?!! Your pictures are just amazing!

I'm massively distracted from work right now looking at all of them on the website -- your FG is just too cute :love: I love her smile and her super expressive eyes!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are 391 now -- all just wonderful! Your family/friends just look so happy and excited. Is that house (is it a house??) where you had your reception? I love the stone exterior and the simple but still elegent/impressive staircase!

Your ceremony was just beautiful and even your minister (sorry, whatever his correct title is) was grinning.

Congratulations again!

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
Too patient!! You are too kind :)) My flower girl was just a ham all night. She slept for 5 minutes at the reception and got up and said, "mommmmmy i just want to dance!" .. and yes, she danced all night :)) You have to see the photobooth pictures of her and my ringbearer(nephew) .. just adorable!

The pictures were actually taken at Penn State Lehman in Wilkes-Barre, PA, its a satellite school of Penn State. It cost 50$ to get them there, but the stone Hayfield house was gorgeous for pictures. You would never beleive it was a cold and windy day that day. The spiral staircase is inside of there. We then took a limo bus to our reception and got some more pics by the waterfall and gazebo. My photographer did such an amazing job. Shes not even done with all of our pictures at Penn State, she still has yet to do all of our reception and pics before and during.. Ill post a few more now :))

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
z20.jpg z18.jpg z19.jpg z17.jpg z21.jpg z13.jpg

Heres just a few more she had posted in her facebook.. Sorry for all the kissy ones, they just make me mushy inside!! :))

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay! love the pics! can't wait for more!! you looked stunning :bigsmile:

I totally LOVE your bouquet! It is incredible! Can't get over it, seriously, it is awesome!!

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
I had an etsy seller make it. It had swarovski crystals and brooches all over it.. It was gorgeous. I got tons of compliments!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Future Mrs. Sterling|1319484537|3046791 said:
I totally LOVE your bouquet! It is incredible! Can't get over it, seriously, it is awesome!!

it is beautiful! congrats again! Any bling pics??? we need to see the new bling :bigsmile:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Everything looked fabulous, congrats! :appl:

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

Your dress! What a beautiful lace and I love that you didn't go all white because you can really see the details on the lace.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results