shape
carat
color
clarity

julybride.. question for you

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bec

Rough_Rock
I saw your dress in the picture you posted about pictures you hate... I love it and was wondering if you could post some info about it (like who makes it and all that fun stuff). Thanks!

julybride

Rough_Rock
Thank you Bec. You are so sweet. My dress was an Audrey Hart couture design from her Fall 2006 collection, I believe. It is A-line ivory with an ivory lace overlay over the entire dress. I will gladly post more pics, but will need to wait until this weekend. We purchased a CD of all images from the photographer along with copy right and my father currently has the CD to make copies for family members. Hence why I haven't posted any pics really of the wedding/reception. I can post some possibly this weekend for you.

There is a website for Audrey Hart designs, but everytime I would check it, it was under construction. You might try googling it. I purchased the gown at a boutique in Houston.

Best Wishes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results