shape
carat
color
clarity

July 4th Skydiving

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tracys126

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,

Here''s a July 4th follow-up. I went skydiving!
36.gif

Hope you all had a good one!

Tracy

birthday jump.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
WOW- Tracy! That is an awesome picture! What was it like? Tell all! I have been thinking about doing it for some time now! You didn''t wear your ring, did you?
emdgust.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good for you Tracy!!! What a great picture as well. I did this about a year ago as a congrats to myself for finishing my BS, and I loved it too! If it weren''t so expensive I''d do it more frequently.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome picture!!!! Were you scared???

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Was that your first time? You look like a pro! I would have been like
23.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Tracys126 ~
emrose.gif

Happy belated Birthday!
emgift.gif
emcake.gif
emgift.gif

Holy cow!
6.gif

It sounds exciting and all .... BUT ... I don''t think I could actually go thru with it ... Jumping out of a perfectly good airplane and all!
23.gif
6.gif
32.gif
6.gif
23.gif

The most extreem thing I have done is be strapped to a bunch of cables and glided thru the air at 360 ft ... but an airplane???
19.gif

I am glad that yer'' posting ... it means you made it!
2.gif

P.S. great picture!

tracys126

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

I don''t know what came over me. I am so afraid to fly. I just felt like I needed to do something big, and I did!

Jeff, my fiance went with me. He was really nervous, poor thing. He was kind of in shock the whole day.

I think I wasn''t nervous because I was so terrified that I was in complete denial - if that makes any sense.

The free fall was VERY intense, but my instructor/tandem guy was great at keeping me calm and staying in control.

My least favorite part was dangling from the parachute. I''m like, um, there''s nothing underneath me.
40.gif

I am not a thrill seeker at all, so this was really out of character for me. But I proud of myself for doing it! I mean, my friends couldn''t believe I actually went through with it.

Well, I did!
36.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Tracy,
Good for you! Of course you wore your gorgeous Lucida!

I used to date a skydiver. I told him the only way I would go is if I was drunk. He said they don''t let you skydive drunk. Liability.
7.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
what an incredible shot!

Good for you.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay for you.. I am way to chicken to ever do such a thing. You look so calm in the picture despite being thousands of feet in the air...freefalling
32.gif
2.gif

tracys126

Shiny_Rock

Dani: Yes! Oops, forgot to tell you, I did wear my ring!

19.gif
You've got to try it. It's worth EVERY PENNY! And the video is hilarious!

Lizz: You are right!! I did wear my darling Lucida. I can't believe you dated a skydiver. I can't believe skydivers are skydivers. My skydiver was a hottie.
41.gif

MsSalvo: I think I was so happy to be upright, because we flipped a few times when we jumped from the plane. There is also a camera man falling alongside you, throwing you kisses, trying to get you to smile!

By the way, if you look closely at my arms, you can see my skin flapping from the force of the air.
26.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha tracy that picture is awesome, congrats on being so brave!!!! i am such a chicken, no way could i do that...yikes, but you look so happy!!! kudos!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
LOL, Tracy, that guy IS a hottie!!

If I can get an appt with him I will do it- NO DOUBT!!!!
11.gif
2.gif

tracys126

Shiny_Rock
Dani,

You are funny!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results