shape
carat
color
clarity

Judd Gregg tells Obama et al to take a hike

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Good for him. Manchester Union Leader article and the text of his statement.

D.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good for him. JG may be more conservative than I like, however I always felt like he cared about NH as a state and cared about his job. I''m so glad to see that he''s not a sell out and really thought about the position and what it meant before jumping on the bandwagon.

Kudos to Obama as well though for extending the offer!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
So true, HH!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Describing his withdrawal with the phrase "tells Obama to take a hike" is a bit disingenuous. His statement was full of glowing praise of Obama and his administration. He doesn''t agree with their policies, as he stated, but it''s not some major statement telling them to stick it.

I''m personally very pleased with the resignation. It sounds like it was the best move for all involved. Oddly enough, probably the only thing Judd Gregg and I have in common is opposition toward the Census. Obviously for different reasons, but it made me giggle nonetheless.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ditto everything Wishful Thinking said (as usual). I didn't get the impression that anyone told anyone to take a hike.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results