shape
carat
color
clarity

Jonathan (aka Rhino) Hits 2,000!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I notified Jonathan that he was about to hit 2,000 postings he suggested we celebrate "the old fashioned way". Years ago on Diamond Talk we would celebrate the milestones of posters. It was often I who started the threads, but by no means always I. For old times sake, I would like to congratulate Jonathan "the old-fashioned way", with a thread of his own! And for the record, although I respect Jonathan's knowledge greatly, I have not yet purchased anything from him! This custom of congratulating posters was rooted in comradeship on a forum, not a commercial relationship :).

Congratulations, Jonathan. As I said, not only have posted 2,000 times here on Pricescope, but you have actually made substantive postings and shown yourself to be a true geek. (For better or worse!)

Your friend,
Deb aka AGBF and Biff and MadAsHell on Diamond Talk

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay for geekhood!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah Jonathan!!! 2000 and many more.....

I''m a fellow Long-Islander who is looking forward to having the wonderful staff of experts at GOG help me find a setting for my omc stone & a nice pave wedding band to go with it! If it were not for your postings on pricescope I would have missed out on the wonderful resource that GOG will surely turn out to be for me!

From all of us here on ps thanks for sharing your knowledge with us!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
congratulations jonathan!!
36.gif
2,000 posts....and all such useful information!!
i, for one, am thankful that you have taken the time to share your knowledge and excitement for diamonds. the information you provide to consumers is infinitely helpful and this place just wouldn''t be the same without you!!
again congrats.....here''s to many more!!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kewl
Congrates.
You really do need to post more rhino my friend :}

dtexan

Rough_Rock
Congratulations Jonathan! Do we get some sparkly baubles as favors for this celebration?
18.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2005 5:16:15 PM
Author: Avantika
Congratulations Jonathan! Do we get some sparkly baubles as favors for this celebration?
18.gif

I second that idea
2.gif
1.gif

Congrats!!!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Jonathan!
36.gif

Some day I hope to visit your store.
35.gif

The information you provide is invaluable!

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Jonathan – I posted a fleeting ‘thou rockest’ in yon RockyTalky, but will post again hither.

Thanks for everything you do. Not only have you been resident techno-wizard cut geek with an Nth-degree brilliance belt since the old days...you have ever been a boon companion and a good friend.

Here’s to many more years and many thousands more posts, friend.

21.gif

(Pssst...AGBF, only 70-something more 'til you turn 2000!)

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Deb, I do remember this DT tradition about you.
2.gif

Date: 3/2/2005 6:30:26 PM
Author: JohnQuixote
(Pssst...AGBF, only 70-something more 'til you turn 2000!)
Great observation John, let's chill the toots!
emcocktl.gif

Congratulations Jonathan!
36.gif
May you have many 2000s more.

~kmom
35.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Jonathan:

My first web experience was with your outfit and you guys are the best..
21.gif
You have such a plethera of knowledge on the evolution of cut and I am very grateful for all your help over the years in helping me with articles I have written and one''s which are still on the burner.

You have created quite a "niche" for youself in this competetive market and in the spirit of giving you have always offered invaluable insight to help others.
21.gif

From this student to such a great educator..Thank you so much!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results