shape
carat
color
clarity

John got the job! And other updates.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
So today was much better than yesterday.

Although apparently rodents have been feasting on my battery wires and that added ANOTHER thousand dollars to the already 2K repair estimate. John's job is just in the knick of time. We decided not to take his car in for another couple of weeks we couldn't handle any more bad car news.

He also got his epidurals, so hopefully his back pain will improve, and the MD has not called yet about his X rays for his foot, though we think there's something broken in there.

Lucy has one lady interested in her, who has a dog... so we'll see. Not holding my breath, but I would so love to have her settled.

Mom is better, though SEVERELY depressed. She can walk with a walker quite well now. But is still confined mostly to the house.

Grandpa should be out of the rehab in a week. And my uncle FINALLY (after 10 years) is agreeing with the rest of the family that my grandfather and my grandmother need to be moved to single story condo with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths (instead of the two story home with 4000 square feet and five bedrooms and three baths they have now). So that's progress.

I'm better too, stress wise. This vacation has sucked big time. But... with luck things are on a bit of an upswing. MAYBE Friday we can actually go out and have a little fun.

Thank you so much for all your support, and prayers, and assistance and dust.

Just wanted to share the good, as well as the bad.

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations John!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
!!!

Gypsy, I''m so glad that things are looking up, even if it''s not as far up as we''d all like for you. One thing at a time, though, right? The car thing stinks but at least it''s only a car -- the people in your life sound like they''re slowly mending, which is the most important thing. Sending you more dust for continuing progress and no more injuries, illnesses, or car issues!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on the new job!
I do hope for a quick recovery for him. It''s not fun starting a new job lying on your back.
And here''s to having fun on Friday! I hope the other issues would start to look up soon.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY. Foot''s not broken. So just lots of anti-inflamatories.

Octavia, thank you so much honey you are so sweet. One thing at a time, indeed.

Thank you so much Choro, tomorrow he has to go into his new job to discuss details, and do some paperwork. So, after that we might get a little fun too. We''ll see.

We were going to go see Wicked in the city, but with the car bills, Nuh uh. Not this month.

Now he needs to kick butt at his new job, I need to keep mine, and everyone needs to stay healthy, and the economy needs to improve. One thing at a time.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY for JOHN, that's awesome. I hope the epidurals help his back. I am glad things are getting better for your Mom, but know all about the depression, My mom has it bad too. Now I have to go back and read about Grandpa, was soooo excited for John, I skipped that part, brb...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is great news Gypsy!!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, John!!! Yippee! Great news indeed.
36.gif
36.gif
I must have missed the thread about John''s back and foot...but hope everything is on the mend.
35.gif

Sorry about your mom, Gypsy, but glad to hear that Grandpa''s doing better and that your uncle has realized that Grandma and Grandpa need a more age-appropriate home.

Things are finally looking up - I couldn''t be happier if it were my family!
35.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Yay for John getting the job!!!!!! I hope he feels better soon. I also hope your mom''s situation improves too. I wish your grandmom and grandpop the best of luck in moving to a new residence. Lots of dust for everything that is going on.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!!!!!!!!!!! So so happy for you guys all around. You both deserve it so much!
36.gif

Now go enjoy the rest of your vacation girl!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay for your hubby!!!! great news!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wonderful news Layla, I am so happy for you both. You both deserve some good news.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
It''s time for some good news
36.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats to your hubby!
36.gif

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Yay!! Gypsy it has made my day to hear this good news from you. I am delighted that John got the job and progress is being made on many fronts. So happy for you!
36.gif

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful news!!!!! I haven''t been on PS much so I think I''ve missed your earlier posts, but I''m glad things are looking better! You and John are such good people! Enjoy the last bit of vacation time you have!
1.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Things are looking up my dear, please give John my congrats on the job!!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Yowza - I''m glady you''ve finally got some good news coming your way Gypsy! So glad he got the job!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Gypsy! and to your Hubby!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats to your hubby on the job and glad things are starting to look up!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
hi gypsy :)

so glad to hear this string of good news for you - especially re john''s new job - that''s GREAT!

particularly crossing my fingers still for lucy...

and i''m hoping your mom is feeling much better soon - ''housebound'' is horrible!

glad your stress levels are decreasing - you were due. :)

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!!!!!!
36.gif
Glad to hear things are lookin'' up for ya, sweetie! Hang in there!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
That is great news!

Hopefully it helps makes everything else a little easier, and they say everything comes in 3''s... so here''s to the good news that will keep coming in!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! I''m so glad that John got that job! I had been sending good job vibes all day long!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Great news, Gypsy!!! Here''s hoping the good luck continues for you guys!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Aww Gypsy. I missed your first thread, but I''m so glad to hear things are going better. And congrats to John on his job! I''ll be sending dust your way that he gets better soon, and things look up even more!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww thank you everyone. I want to reply in person but my computer is having fatal error issues (fortunately it''s not MY problem, it''s my work computer so it''s their problem) so I have to get off.

I will hopefully be able to get back on with our home laptop when John returns.

Many hugs and sincerest thanks. Will talk to you soon.

And if I haven''t reponded anywhere else, it''s because of this issue as well. Sorry.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
That''s wonderful news! Yay!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2009 10:49:28 PM
Author: neatfreak
Yay!!!!!!!!!!! So so happy for you guys all around. You both deserve it so much!
36.gif

Now go enjoy the rest of your vacation girl!
DITTO!!!!
36.gif

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results