shape
carat
color
clarity

Job dust for BF please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I know there have been a lot of these, but I have to put in my request.

The basic situation is that I am moving out of state to a small town and he was laid off in March. He has been trying to get a job in the state I am moving to, and has had no luck. He has had several interviews in the state we live in, but no one has hired him.

Well, today he had an interview as close to me as he is going to get (2 hours). He just called me and said he is going to miss his flight because the interview went long. He said he got along really well with everyone, and everything seemed to go really well. The job would be challenging, but would help him advance his career, it seems to be a perfect fit in every regard except that they are offering a lower salary than they are use to. But I think he is willing to take it.

So I need dust. I don''t want my BF to be unemployed anymore and I don''t want to live in a different state than him.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
****dust****

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/15/2009 10:22:32 PM
Author: ckrickett
****dust****

Thanks, I think if it wasn''t for this, I would have taken myself off the list. But I think serious planning is going to start if he gets this job :).

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
O man, I totally feel ya on this, and PS job dust was amazing for my BF too!
Tons and tons of ****DUST****DUST****DUST****DUST**** for your BF!!!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
***DUST***

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
DUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
***~~~***~~~***DUST!!!***~~~***~~~***

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Best of luck!

cheers--Sharon

LilyKat

Brilliant_Rock
Dust!! Good luck
36.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
******DUST DUST DUST*******

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
dUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTT*******************

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of dust to BF.

Hope the job works out.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
lots and lots of dust!!!!!!!!!!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
You are all too sweet. Thank you.

He said he will know at the end of this week or the beginning of next...

We went to chinese today and he opened his fortune cookie and it said "your hard work is going to pay off" and he got excited.

Just the waiting game right now.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
So....

He got a call on Friday from the HR guy saying they were going to make him an offer. He called me, and left me a voicemail. I was so excited today.

He got to my place that night and told me they called him back. They want him to talk to 2 more people on Monday before they make the offer.

That was frustrating.

He is so close....

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2009 3:22:19 PM
Author: LtlFirecracker
So....

He got a call on Friday from the HR guy saying they were going to make him an offer. He called me, and left me a voicemail. I was so excited today.

He got to my place that night and told me they called him back. They want him to talk to 2 more people on Monday before they make the offer.

That was frustrating.

He is so close....
that''s terrible how they got his hopes up like that
38.gif

here''s some extra *****DUST****

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh sweetie I''m keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!!!!!!!! So close!!!!!!!!!!! I hope he gets it.

I''ve asked for job dust for FF a few times now. (Still hasn''t landed anything yet) He actually had another interview last week for a job that he will hopefully hear back on this week!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2009 3:22:19 PM
Author: LtlFirecracker
So....

That was frustrating.

He is so close....
GRR! how lame. but, lots of dust anyways that he gets that call back!!!

purelily

Shiny_Rock
Dust!! good luck!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much everyone for the kind words.

So he had the interview today on the phone. It was with 2 engineers. My BF is a political science major with an MBA. They kept asking him about the technical aspects of their very high tech product, which he did some basic research on, but does not know it to the level they do. He came over tonight and asked me for a drink. Now, he doesn''t really drink, it has been at least 4 months since I have seen him have any alcoholic beverage. I gave him a beer and poured a glass of wine for myself, so I have 2 glasses of wine in me right now.

...now the waiting game, again.

Dreamgirl, one of the companies my BF interviewed for 2 weeks ago just called him back. So keep your hopes up.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
He got an offer today ;-). He is in negotiations for salary, hopefully there is a written offer by the end of this week.

I am soooo excited, but I know I can''t get too excited until it is in writing.

Thanks for all the dust!

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Hope it all works out for the best.. job dust!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
HE GOT IT!!!!!!
9.gif

He starts on the 5th, we are celebrating tonight!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to BOTH of you!!!! Enjoy your celebration!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Thank You. He is leaving Wednesday. I will be here for another 2 weeks or so. I can''t believe he is leaving before me!!!!!

He is buying new clothes (he has been trying not to spend money for the last 6 months) and having them all shipped to me because he will be in a hotel for a bit. But when I go out there, I will have to live in a hotel too, despite the fact that I have been trying to find a place for the last several months. Our lives are going to be so weird for a little bit.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Woohoo! Congratulations to you both!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Woohooo!! Congratulations
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results