shape
carat
color
clarity

Jimmy Choo?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarFarSuperstar

Shiny_Rock
So I was walking home from work yesterday and I passed by a consignment shop. In the window was a pair of strappy baby blue stillettos. Very cute- and then I saw the tag- Jimmy Choo! Now, I don''t wear a lot of designer clothing (Banana Republic is as fancy as I get) but I''m pretty sure Jimmy Choos are really expensive shoes! So this morning, walking to the train, I stopped, looked at the tag and was floored. $32! That just doesn''t seem right at all. Now of course, I have no way of knowing whether or not they are authentic, but I can imagine that the store owner does not know they are designer shoes- worth way more than $32.

Any thoughts on this?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Could be, but I am sure the owner knows the value. THough to me no J Choo goes out of style really, maybe they are a couple season''s old...it does seem low to me since the average J Choo is 450.00, and the store takes a piece of the 32.00 so that is not much profit! But, you could always ask!

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
Yeah they are probably recognizably a few season old to people who wear Jimmy Choo, and also they have been on someone elses feet! That''s gotta drop the value!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Get them! I have a pair of Jimmy''s and they are worth every penny. I love them so much I''m wearing them on my wedding day.

SarFarSuperstar

Shiny_Rock
Appletini- I wish I could get them! Too bad my feet are actual canoes and these shoes are an 8. I told my best friend about them and she was psyched- so I might just buy them for her. They were very cute though- strappy and light blue- perfect for summer!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results