shape
carat
color
clarity

JFF: Anyone have pets?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 4:36:04 PM
Author: IloveAsschers13
awww look what I picked up at Victoria secret the other day!

So adorable - we have a kitty that loves bags too, its so funny when they climb in them like that
3.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 5:39:04 PM
Author: princesss
Well, if I can figure out how to get the photos on here (new computer...argh!) I''ll show you super recent shots of my kitties. I have a Mac, so I just took these about 2 minutes ago with Photobooth, lol!

ETA: Sorry for my creepy face.

Princess, you are beautiful! And you know I love your kitties - Miss Lola has the funniest facial expressions, they just totally crack me up. And she looks like she is just so soft and plush, I want to snuggle her every time I see a picture
30.gif
9.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 5:51:21 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
Date: 4/22/2009 5:39:04 PM

Well, if I can figure out how to get the photos on here (new computer...argh!) I''ll show you super recent shots of my kitties. I have a Mac, so I just took these about 2 minutes ago with Photobooth, lol!

ETA: Sorry for my creepy face.

Princess, you are beautiful! And you know I love your kitties - Miss Lola has the funniest facial expressions, they just totally crack me up. And she looks like she is just so soft and plush, I want to snuggle her every time I see a picture
30.gif
9.gif

Aww, thanks, AG. Lola is possibly the most expressive cat I''ve ever seen. She''s SUCH an older sister, too. You can almost see her rolling her eyes at Ezra sometimes. She''s hilarious.

Btw, her fur is the softest thing I''ve ever felt. It''s like the soft, warm baby blanket you never wanted to let go of as a kid combined with the fluffiness of a bunny. Sooo soft.

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
I LOOOOOOVE gray cats! I think they are soooo unique and beautiful... not to mention princess, you are gorgeous!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, ILA. I desperately wanted a grey cat, and I just lucked out that the cat I fell in love with was grey.
1.gif
I think she''s beautiful.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 5:53:10 PM

Aww, thanks, AG. Lola is possibly the most expressive cat I''ve ever seen. She''s SUCH an older sister, too. You can almost see her rolling her eyes at Ezra sometimes. She''s hilarious.

Btw, her fur is the softest thing I''ve ever felt. It''s like the soft, warm baby blanket you never wanted to let go of as a kid combined with the fluffiness of a bunny. Sooo soft.

Awww...she sounds like such a cutie. Our Ragdoll wannabe, Oliver, has the softest kitty fur I''ve ever felt - it feels like a bunny rabbit (I call him my baby bunny
20.gif
3.gif
). Lola sounds so amazing - I just want to snuggle her so badly on those pics, SUCH a cutie pie
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results