shape
carat
color
clarity

JFF: Anyone have pets?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

happygolucky851

Shiny_Rock
Miscka: Thank you soo much!! It makes my day when someone says my dog is beautiful!!
36.gif
He is about 60 lbs. He is full grown. I love how stocky he is! The vet says he is very masculine! haha

Ambergretchen: thank you too!! He really is the best dog I have EVER had! sooooo smart! Now that i''ve had an aussie, I never want another type of dog!!

Everyones pets are so adorable!! I LOVE this thread!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 3:36:32 PM
Author: happygolucky851
Miscka: Thank you soo much!! It makes my day when someone says my dog is beautiful!!
36.gif
He is about 60 lbs. He is full grown. I love how stocky he is! The vet says he is very masculine! haha

Ambergretchen: thank you too!! He really is the best dog I have EVER had! sooooo smart! Now that i''ve had an aussie, I never want another type of dog!!

Everyones pets are so adorable!! I LOVE this thread!!!

He sounds like such a cutie pie! I help teach Agility (among other training tasks) at my local shelter, and we get a TON of Aussies in Agility class.

happygolucky851

Shiny_Rock
Amber: wow! that must be so fun teaching agility!! I would LOVE to do that! so rewarding! I bet there are tons of Aussies and Border Collies. Wonderful dogs!! Henry really is a fun little guy. Very quirky!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
my Sasha poo

sashamae.jpg

freudianflip

Rough_Rock

oh oh I want to play! My e-ring is supposed to be ready within the next week, so I also need some distraction to keep myself from freaking out!

19.gif
the waiting is killing me............
26.gif

Love everyone''s pet pics! Here''s our little guy, Sam. I picked my avatar cuz it looks like him! He is our baby and I seriously can''t imagine life without him, he brings us so muh joy and laughter. Here''s the sad thing: he''s in a cast at the moment, after a glass doorknob fell onto his little foot! you can see the cast in the foreground, with that cupboard liner stuff taped on for traction

7.gif

sleepygimpy.JPG

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 5:43:33 PM
Author: freudianflip

oh oh I want to play! My e-ring is supposed to be ready within the next week, so I also need some distraction to keep myself from freaking out!

19.gif
26.gif

Love everyone''s pet pics! Here''s our little guy, Sam. I picked my avatar cuz it looks like him! He is our baby and I seriously can''t imagine life without him, he brings us so muh joy and laughter. Here''s the sad thing: he''s in a cast at the moment, after a glass doorknob fell onto his little foot! you can see the cast in the foreground, with that cupboard liner stuff taped on for traction

7.gif

Oh my goodness.... poor kitten. I hope he feels better soon. He looks so content. My cat is a total spaz and therefore almost never looks that relaxed.

freudianflip

Rough_Rock
thanks for the well wishes, callisto
37.gif

He''s a total cuddler to begin with, and since his injury he''s been even more so... he''ll just conk out on your lap in 10 seconds or less!

And he''ll be good as new, says the vet. cast comes off in 2 more weeks.
36.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
oooh everyone''s furbabies are soooo cute!!

Here''s my footloose
30.gif

footloosesittingdown.jpg

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
haha adhesive, no- it had nothing to do with the show. At first it was Lucky and Lola, and then we took them to the vet and Lola turned into Louie haha. He ended up being MUCH more friendly and cuddly... but he was sassy when we got him.

Amber Gretchen- they ALWAYS look like that- they now rarely get up when we get home because they sleep ALL THE TIME. They get annoyed with us when we make noise haha. Here is another one for kicks.

I know his is blurry but my BF said "here is lucky''s mugshot" hahahahaha

IMG_6052.jpg

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
and here is Louie''s new sleeping spot... He jumps onto the counter, then jumps on the fridge, and lays up there. His food rubbermaid container is up there, and he is OBSESSED with food- he is a fatty.

IMG_5988.jpg

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Here is what it looks like from looking up

IMG_5987.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i have always wanted a boston terrier - in fact, my sister was just here last week to visit and she said "you should get a boston terrier next..." i agreed. they are too cute.

I currently have one furry friend, a 3 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - i love him to pieces. He''s pretty neat for a "small" dog - he chases a ball for about an hour or more, loves the ocean (go figure?) and is a snuggle bug.

here he is taking a flying leap through the air....

m_6b712fd0360292241c636d4403a924b0.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/15/2009 12:35:04 AM
Author: Rock_of_Love
This is Macy...my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, 2 years old...she is such a sweetie!!!

I love my stick:
Oh rock of love - our puppies are little twins! I have a tri color cav too! aren''t they the nicest dogs??? yours is adoreable....

here''s one more pic of mine :)

mylittlebuddyxmas200890.jpg

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
This is Shelby hanging out on the wine shelf at my boyfriend''s new restaurant (have no idea where that salmon creek brut came from). She''s a 5 month old pommie-poo, about 2 lbs. She makes me smile!

shell on shelf.JPG

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 5:25:46 PM
Author: happygolucky851
Amber: wow! that must be so fun teaching agility!! I would LOVE to do that! so rewarding! I bet there are tons of Aussies and Border Collies. Wonderful dogs!! Henry really is a fun little guy. Very quirky!

It is a TON of fun. Its so much fun that my DH, who came a couple of times to help with the equipment, got totally hooked and started coming with me every weekend
2.gif
Its so much fun to watch the dogs learning, and it really improves the bond with the owner, as well as the dog''s behavior - I can''t tell you what a huge difference its made in some dogs we''ve had with behavioral issues.

DH and I can''t wait to get a dog of our own so we can do Agility with it - its fun teaching other people and their dogs, and I''ve handled many of them in class, but its different when its your own dog.

We do get a ton of BCs and Aussies - you are right. They are two of my favorite breeds, so smart! Its funny, we also get breeds and mixes you wouldn''t expect to be good but they are. One of my favorites is a tiny Corgi/Papillon mix - she''s 8 years old, but she''s SO FAST, and she LOVES Agility - I think they are going to compete with her, and I''m betting she''ll do really well
1.gif

letthesunshine

Rough_Rock
SO CUTE MONKEY!!!!! She/He is totally dusting your wine rack for you
1.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 5:43:33 PM
Author: freudianflip

19.gif
26.gif

7.gif

Awww...what a precious baby - they look so innocent when they sleep, don''t they?
30.gif
30.gif
I hope his poor little paw heals up soon!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/18/2009 9:35:57 PM
Author: IloveAsschers13
haha adhesive, no- it had nothing to do with the show. At first it was Lucky and Lola, and then we took them to the vet and Lola turned into Louie haha. He ended up being MUCH more friendly and cuddly... but he was sassy when we got him.

Amber Gretchen- they ALWAYS look like that- they now rarely get up when we get home because they sleep ALL THE TIME. They get annoyed with us when we make noise haha. Here is another one for kicks.

I know his is blurry but my BF said ''here is lucky''s mugshot'' hahahahaha

LOL - ours do that too, they get super crabby when they are woken up from a nap...unless there is food involved
3.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Miller is a 9 year old diabetic Shih Tzu and Fox Terrier mix. His hobbies include sleeping, running around with a sock, doing tricks for treats after his insulin shot, and chasing bicycles.

Mealworm4.JPG

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Another one on a hot car ride.

MIMMER4.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/22/2009 8:45:20 AM
Author: Starset Princess
Another one on a car ride.
Such a sweet little face ;-)

Margot

Rough_Rock
These pets are so cute, I can''t stand it! :)

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
This is kind of a ridiculous picture but I really enjoy it. This is my kitty Naomi. I decided to keep her busy by putting her toys in a cereal box and she proceeded to dive in to retrieve them. She''s a super skiddish cat, so its always fun to see her be silly.

n1949064_48103343_9909.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 8:45:20 AM
Author: Starset Princess
Another one on a hot car ride.

Awww...I love his scruffy little face
30.gif
I love that you take such good care of him
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 1:24:52 PM
Author: Callisto
This is kind of a ridiculous picture but I really enjoy it. This is my kitty Naomi. I decided to keep her busy by putting her toys in a cereal box and she proceeded to dive in to retrieve them. She''s a super skiddish cat, so its always fun to see her be silly.

OMG ADORABLE - what a cool idea! I''m going to have to try that with my babies
9.gif

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
awww look what I picked up at Victoria secret the other day!

IMG_6381.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
MonkeyPants - That is officially the cutest puppy ever! LOVE LOVE LOVE your dog!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Well, if I can figure out how to get the photos on here (new computer...argh!) I'll show you super recent shots of my kitties. I have a Mac, so I just took these about 2 minutes ago with Photobooth, lol!

ETA: Sorry for my creepy face.

Photo 1.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Lola''s not looking so happy. She *hates* being held like this.

LolaMad4222009.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
And finally, Lola looking a little less mad.

Excuse the mess, I just moved into a new house and stuff is EVERYWHERE.

Lolainthemess4222009.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results