shape
carat
color
clarity

JFF: Anyone have pets?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
And this is H's kitty, Lillie. She was protesting me leaving Omaha last time by trying to sabotage the suitcase! We are quite interested to see how well they get along when we move in together next year!

IMG1314.jpg

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 1:22:22 PM
Author:adhesive
I am 99% sure that my proposal will be happening within the next month and I am literally pulling my hair out with excitement. I HAVE to get my mind off of it, and there is only one thing I love more than diamonds... pets. All kinds of pets, but especially dogs (puppies).

So please, ladies, I beg of you... post some pictures of your furry (or feathery or scaly) friends. I''m not sure if a thread like this has already been posted, but I''m sure you animal lovers wouldn''t mind re-posting pics of your furbabies.

Here are mine:

1.) This is my 2 year old Boston Terrier, Penelope Maxine (Nuu for short). She enjoys swimming, frolicking in the sprinkler, and long naps on the couch. (She''s also my avatar, and my pride and joy; my best friend ever.)
Aww... She''s a cutie!!
I have a Boston Terrier also. His name is Rocky and he''s 5. I don''t have any pics of him on my new computer yet
7.gif

I also have a cat named Krystal who is just over a year old. This is the only pic I have of her on this computer. She pulled all of the tp off the roll and thought she would pose with it to make a great photo op!
I need to find some pics of my puppy...

And congrats on the (ALMOST) engagement!

Krystal0414.jpg

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
This is Macy...my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, 2 years old...she is such a sweetie!!!

I love my stick:

i love my stick.jpg

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Macy..."Gimme some treats! I have ''crazy'' eyes!!"

devil eyes give me some food.jpg

letthesunshine

Rough_Rock
Adhesive - I LOOOOVE BOSTONS! however i do not have one of my own as my landlord will not allow pets. When I want something so bad I research for hours on end about it and I feel that they truly are the perfect dog! My old coworker had a boston that she would bring to work who was so gassy, i would give her a bite of peanut butter and jelly and she would have the stinkiest farts, haha.

Anyways - my BF and I have a bearded dragon who I didn''t want to hold at first, but am now in love with. He seems to smile all the time :) This is the first time I have tried to post a photo so lets see how it goes.

IMG_0863.jpg

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Love love these cute photos!!

That lizard is super cool!

I had a gorgeous rough collie dog (like Lassie) but she was terribly inbred.
We got her as a rescue when the owner though she had a broken leg as a puppy.
Actually, she had a birth defect, and her elbow and lower limb at the front had never formed correctly.
We had to chop it off. Being a front leg, it makes for a particularly awkward gait.

She's been 'off' for years, and DH put it down to her shoulder (over the remaining front limb) playing up on account of its heavy load.
But he had secret concerns, and took her for a full in-cepth check up with xrays and ultra-sounds.

Even he was surprised by what he found.
Her windpipe was crushed where it entered her chest, because her chest is so horribly deformed. It is too small for her lungs, and would not allow her to fully inflate her lungs.

Several discs in her back were completely collapsed, and then there was the heavily arthritic shoulder and remaining front leg to contend with as well.

Yes, she had a lot of problems!
7.gif

DH brought her back home and told me what was going on. I told him that she 'was fine' and that we would just continue on as before, although perhaps she needed pain killers as well as the anti-arthritic drugs she has been on.

But a week or so ago, he took her away and she didn't come back.
8.gif

Anyway, it's nice seeing all of her your beautiful doggy friends!

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
There is already a huge thread on this that you can check out! Lots of cute pictures there!

I posted so many pics of my animals on THAT thread. And trust me, I have a ton!

I have 5 dogs, 4 cats, and 2 mice. Since I posted on that thread, my bearded dragon has passed away
7.gif

RIP "Puff The Magic Bearded Dragon".

But there are tons of pictures of my kitten, starting on page 4.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
FI and I have three kitties! One little gold tabby girl who is 3.5 years, a black and white tuxedo who is 7, and a little fluffy black and white guy kitten who is 8 months. Here are their pics.
Here''s Misty, the little girl.

0219091918.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Here is Checkers, the black and white tuxedo cat

pielittle.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
And here''s Oreo, the kitten.

littleoreo.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I had to add my tuxedo cat''s favorite position...he loves his "tumtum" rubs, lol!!!
41.gif

piebellylittle.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
And I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this thread!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the animals!!! They''re all absolutely adorable!!!!
30.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
oreo is so cute!!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Well, i have 2 cats.....Bucky Constantie Equilles, but Bucky for short...lol....and Lady Jasmine, but she goes by Jasmine and SO has 2 dogs, Ladee and Keno. Now Keno was his moms dog, but when she passed in 2007 we inherited another little mouth to feed. He is a sickly little boy. and i dont think i have a picture of him, but this is what i have....lol.... I cant post the pictures.......
7.gif

happygolucky851

Shiny_Rock
YAY!! I love pet picture!! Heres my 1 1/2 year old Australian Shepherd Henry. He is so amazing! He thinks my SO and I hung the moon! He follows us everywhere, even in the bathroom!! haha! Nosey guy! I am a LITTLE obsessed so i''m gonna be posting a few!
17.gif
I will always consider Henry to be my "first born"
28.gif
36.gif

Here he is when it actually snowed in COLLEGE STATION, Texas!!

Henry- snow.jpg

happygolucky851

Shiny_Rock
Here he is with my WONDERFUL BF at the lake

Trey and Henry.jpg

happygolucky851

Shiny_Rock
I had to show this one... When we first got him, his first trip to BF''s home town (6 hours away) he slept and sat on my BF''s console of his truck the whole way!! so adorable!! He''s still got his puppy fuzz here!

Console.jpg

happygolucky851

Shiny_Rock
LAST ONE! Promise! This is my FAVORITE picture of him!! He loves to chase the cattle that are on the ranch my BF works on. He takes us out there sometimes and we love it! This is a rare moment when he is watching and not trying to herd them!!

Watchin cows.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Thanks jcarly!!!
2.gif

mochamamasita

Shiny_Rock
Here''s my 2 year old long-haired chihuahua Duke, in his Santa costume
emsmile.gif

Duke Santa.jpeg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 1:22:22 PM
Author:adhesive
I am 99% sure that my proposal will be happening within the next month and I am literally pulling my hair out with excitement. I HAVE to get my mind off of it, and there is only one thing I love more than diamonds... pets. All kinds of pets, but especially dogs (puppies).

So please, ladies, I beg of you... post some pictures of your furry (or feathery or scaly) friends. I''m not sure if a thread like this has already been posted, but I''m sure you animal lovers wouldn''t mind re-posting pics of your furbabies.

Here are mine:

1.) This is my 2 year old Boston Terrier, Penelope Maxine (Nuu for short). She enjoys swimming, frolicking in the sprinkler, and long naps on the couch. (She''s also my avatar, and my pride and joy; my best friend ever.)

OMG SUCH a cute picture
9.gif

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
happygolucky, I loooove your doggy!! How big is he full grown? So beautiful.

Also, mocha, happy to see another long-haired chi around here! Love it.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 1:33:56 PM
Author: IloveAsschers13
Here are my cuties- Louie and Lucky
So cute!! I love how annoyed they look - the faces that cats make totally crack me up...

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 4:12:09 PM
Author: audball
My furbaby, Darwin the catdog, yes he''s certain he''s a dog. Transpecies??

This is one of my favorite shots of him, crawled into a Publix paper bag after unloading groceries.

Awww..super cute! One of ours loves bags too - I don''t know what that is about cats
3.gif
Your baby is beautiful!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 5:58:30 PM
Author: bee*
This is Amber and Manolo. There are lots of photos of them elsewhere on PS too.

This picture is just too cute for words
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 6:42:02 PM
Author: idreamofcushions
Another of Kena. She always smiles
9.gif

OMG she''s GORGEOUS - love her!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 7:19:24 PM
Author: idreamofcushions
And here''s her being super cute and cuddly. She always buries her head in her arms when she sleeps.

Awww...I love sleepy kitties
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 10:37:33 PM
Author: princessplease
I had to add my tuxedo cat''s favorite position...he loves his ''tumtum'' rubs, lol!!!
41.gif

OMG TOO CUTE!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 12:48:16 AM
Author: happygolucky851
YAY!! I love pet picture!! Heres my 1 1/2 year old Australian Shepherd Henry. He is so amazing! He thinks my SO and I hung the moon! He follows us everywhere, even in the bathroom!! haha! Nosey guy! I am a LITTLE obsessed so i''m gonna be posting a few!
17.gif
I will always consider Henry to be my ''first born''
28.gif
36.gif

Here he is when it actually snowed in COLLEGE STATION, Texas!!

OMG Aussies are the BEST - he''s absolutely beautiful!!!
36.gif
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 12:39:56 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
Date: 4/14/2009 5:58:30 PM

Author: bee*

This is Amber and Manolo. There are lots of photos of them elsewhere on PS too.

This picture is just too cute for words
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Thanks AG!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results