shape
carat
color
clarity

JFF: Anyone have pets?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

adhesive

Shiny_Rock
I am 99% sure that my proposal will be happening within the next month and I am literally pulling my hair out with excitement. I HAVE to get my mind off of it, and there is only one thing I love more than diamonds... pets. All kinds of pets, but especially dogs (puppies).

So please, ladies, I beg of you... post some pictures of your furry (or feathery or scaly) friends. I''m not sure if a thread like this has already been posted, but I''m sure you animal lovers wouldn''t mind re-posting pics of your furbabies.

Here are mine:

1.) This is my 2 year old Boston Terrier, Penelope Maxine (Nuu for short). She enjoys swimming, frolicking in the sprinkler, and long naps on the couch. (She''s also my avatar, and my pride and joy; my best friend ever.)

Adhesive Penny1.JPG

adhesive

Shiny_Rock
In this one, she was about a year old:

Adhesive Penny2.JPG

adhesive

Shiny_Rock
This is my mom''s 9 month old Boston Terrier, Sir William Leonidas (hehe..), AKA: the ugly one. He enjoys lazing around, sleeping, snuggling and cuddling, and otherwise avoiding any type of physical activity.

Adhesive William.JPG

adhesive

Shiny_Rock
And last, but not least, this is my brother''s 7 year old Boston Terrier, Baxter Womaxter. He enjoys hobbling around (his back legs are crippled from an old injury), picking petty fights with the other dogs, showing off how handsome he is, chewing his bone, and sneaking onto the bed when nobody is looking.

Adhesive Baxter.JPG

sugarjo

Shiny_Rock
that first picture is the cutest thing i have ever seen.. let''s see if i got my mutts on this computer

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Here are my cuties- Louie and Lucky

IMG_5932.jpg

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
adhesive, what cute furbabies! I love boston''s, they are on my short list for my next dog! I have posted pics of my baby around here somewhere...he''s a long-hair 12 lb chihuahua who stole my heart

1.gif

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Your baby is too cute, adhesive! As are your kitties, Iloveasschers13!

Ok, the second I get home from work I''ll post pics of my furbabies. Unfortunately I don''t have any pictures of them on my work computer.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Here''s our big boy when he was just a puppy!

little jax.jpg

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the boys all grown up!

d.and dogs.JPG

tlh

Ideal_Rock
my bro''s shiba inu and kitty!

davey and roxas 1.JPG

audball

Ideal_Rock
My furbaby, Darwin the catdog, yes he''s certain he''s a dog. Transpecies??

This is one of my favorite shots of him, crawled into a Publix paper bag after unloading groceries.

Photo 104.jpg

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
omg so much cute... i really want a puppy but our landlords aren''t okay with it, so it''ll be at least another year til i could have a puppy...

audball

Ideal_Rock
Another of Darwin sitting on my shoulder while pricescoping, haha.

Photo 129.jpg

adhesive

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness! Everybody''s pets are just absolutely positively ADORABLE.

IloveAsschers13, you''re kitties are awesome. Do their names have anything to do with the short-lived HBO show Lucky Louie? Or is it just coincidence? Cuz I LOVED that show!

Miscka, bostons are seriously the only dogs I''d ever own. I had a yorkie when I was a kid that lived long enough to see me off to college, and she was wonderful (don''t get me wrong), but she had sooooo many awful allergies and health problems and chronic ear and skin infections that I eventually had to put her down. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do, but it was the kindest thing I could have done. She was 13 years old anyway, so it wouldn''t have been long..
By then, we had had my brother''s boston (Baxter) for about 5 years and were in love with the breed. He had zero health problems, was low maintenance and sweet as can be. So about a year before I put my yorkie down, I bought Penny. It was love at first lick. 2 years later, my mom bought William. Now, we will never have another breed. We''re bostons all the way.

And I''d recommend the breed to ANYONE. They are great with kids, great with old people. They would prefer the company of humans to the company of other dogs any day, so they''re good for both single and multiple dog homes. The males tend to be more relaxed than the females, and are probably better for first-time-boston-buyers, but it all depends on personal preference.
A couple of warnings, though: they are known for having bad gas and they SNORE and SNORT, sometimes quite loudly. They can also be stubborn, but not in a terrier way... more in a french bulldog way. If you can handle that, you should definitely get one.

Oh, and I know the website of an AWESOME breeder, for anyone who may be interested. Just ask and I''ll post. She''s the only person we''d ever get our babies from.
Ohhh, don''t get me started on bostons. I MUST stop now...

tlh, your boys are PRECIOUS!!! And your bro''s shiba inu and kitty get along TOO WELL! That''s simply adorable.

audball, I SO understand what you mean by transspecies! Our dogs are absolutely, positively, 100% convinced that they''re cows. Grazing, black and white, bovine, cows. They''re crazy. And your kitty looks like he has so much personality - he looks like the class clown, lol.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
okay, sorry if the pic is huge!
Here is bowser, the man of my life (err... next to E of course!). He is a shih tzu toy poodle mix. i was searching for french bulldogs, when i ran across of picture of his brother-from-another-mother who looked just like an ewok. I was hooked
9.gif

eta - his hair is either long and curley (about 3 inches which is a pain in the butt) or very very very short. which reminds me, i need to cut his hair this weekend).

n501558108_1710998_9726.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll post pics later (or if you want there are tons of pics in my Whos Who thread) but we have 2 turtles, 2 dwarf hamsters and two mutts. I love them all. But man, I''m starting to feel like I live in a zoo!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is Amber and Manolo. There are lots of photos of them elsewhere on PS too.

sleepybabies34.JPG

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
9.gif
because i love dawrf hamsters so much
9.gif

as soon as we get a house (or a second bedroom) i am soooo buying 2. possibly more. most likely.

2081592086_51942b3d87.jpg

happydreams

Shiny_Rock
Adhesive - they are so freakin adorable. I want a dog but cannot get one at the moment. or ever, probably since I am really allergic
39.gif

happydreams

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 5:58:30 PM
Author: bee*
This is Amber and Manolo. There are lots of photos of them elsewhere on PS too.
OMG. So freakin cute!!!! I love this pic.

Everyone''s pets are adorable!!!!!!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, here are the pictures of my babies!

Kena is first. She''s a 4 year old German Shepherd sweetie, so smart and such a little cuddle bug. K and I adopted her from a German Shepherd Rescue. It was the best thing we ever did. We love her.

kenabena1.jpg

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Another of Kena. She always smiles
9.gif

kenabena2.jpg

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
And now introducing, Kena the Cow! Haha. This was last Halloween, she''s looking at me like "I hate you, mom"

kenabena3.jpg

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Now for our other baby! K adopted her from the human society before we meet, but she''s all about momma now
3.gif
She''s the craziest cat, super cuddly one second, bouncing off the walls the next. She''s quite a character.

Hanging out in the bathroom sink...

babydeuce1.jpg

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
And here''s her being super cute and cuddly. She always buries her head in her arms when she sleeps.

babydeuce3.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Here is my baby Cocoa. He''s my family''s 12 year old Chihuahua- we''ve had him since he was 3 months old. He''s very much my mom''s dog and he also doesn''t like it when I come at him with my camera, so my pics aren''t the best!

BEGCocoa33a.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
He''s so cute sleeping!

BEGCocoa44.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
My darling Duncan aka stinky butt! He is my rescue from the Humane Society after my ex dumped me. My mom thought it was time I got a new dog! He is a shih tzu and a mighty bratty one too!

D23.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
This is Duncan protesting my move, sitting on the towels I was using to pack fragile items. He is also my avatar!

D24.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results