shape
carat
color
clarity

JewelrybyAlexis.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone heard of this jeweler? They seem to have nice stone with competative pricing. I know they are located in New Jersey but don''t know too much about them.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I just looked at their website. They use I1, and I2 clarity , I-J color stones for their bands and e-rings. None of them mention a cert either so the stone may very well be K's and I3's. Nothing wrong with that if that's what you're looking for but I wouldn't say it's a bargain.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Are you able to shop for loose stones on their website?

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Swingirl- I couldn't find any loose stones on their site. Many of their rings don't even mention color or clarity. It looks like they're doing their own grading, and that makes me cringe.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2009 11:05:00 PM
Author: elle_chris
Swingirl- I couldn't find any loose stones on their site. Many of their rings don't even mention color or clarity. It looks like they're doing their own grading, and that makes me cringe.
Me too. I prefer to know the diamond specs and have input in that department.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results