shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

425Bride

Rough_Rock
Hey ladies...I was wondering if you all could help me figure out what type of jewelry I should wear with my dress, if any. I''m not too good at this kind of thing so figured I would get some opinions! Pics of the dress will follow...Thanks!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I haven't gotten to the jewelry stage of planning yet... but do you even need one? What if you wore some very elegant chandelier earings and no necklace?

If you do need a necklace, I would say something with a small chain and a little bit of sparkly. Maybe a single pendant with simple earings that match.

ETA: Beautiful dress BTW!!
30.gif
Looks fabulous on you.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I think all you need are earrings (and not super huge earrings; your dress has enough going on that you could get away with fairly simple earrings). Oo, and maybe you could find earrings in a style that goes with the embroidery. Maybe a bracelet? I don''t think you need a necklace at all.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I vote earrings, no necklace and maybe a bracelet. I think you dress looks fab on you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results