shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry for my bridesmaids..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone have ideas for what jewelry would look good with this bridesmaid dress? What jewelry should I look for? Earrings, I know I want for sure I just don't know what kind. Would you put a necklace or a bracelet too?

bridesmaidpscope.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I guess it depends on your budget. I would think a necklace alone would be good enough. Earrings would be nice too. But only if it fits into your budget...silver is always nice.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
That dress is STUNNING! Gorgeous, classy and va-va-va-voom!

It has such rich detail and texture, I would only do earrings. Maybe a bracelet.

Silver is nice! Too much silver metal might steal attention from the muted steel color in the bodice, though. I would do onyx earrings and maybe a very delicate jet bracelet? What you're wearing is lovely, too... That would let the gowns shine in that understated but POW way.

You have nice taste!
36.gif

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
Thank You, Now that I look back, the dress does look black. The color is a Chocolate brown, with a taupe bodice, not black.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
MISS BLISS!!!!!!!
6.gif
I haven''t seen you in forever!!!!!!!!!!!
35.gif

-threadjack over

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 4:03:04 PM
Author:Jena17
Earrings, I know I want for sure I just don't know what kind. Would you put a necklace or a bracelet too?
I tend to prefer a necklace OR earrings, not both, personally. Bracelets are a separate issue.

What kind of jewelry are you planning for yourself?

With a straight strapless style, I think that statement earrings would be lovely, and a bracelet if you'd like (but not necessary). I think that other types of necklines are better suited for a statement necklace, where this type is better suited for statement earrings.

That's all just a matter of personal preference, though.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that dress!!! I'd vote for earrings and a bracelet. There are chocolate colored freshwater pearl dangle earrings that would be perfect!!!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
That dress is awesome! I would go for earrings myself. But that may be because i''m SUCH an earring girl. So my vote is for some really great earrings.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
I think glam dangly earrings (quite long), no necklace (the neckline of the dress should be the focus, and the earrings), and bracelet optional. The bracelet on the pic you posted looks great i think!
9.gif

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
Very Pretty dresses...love the colors...

Swarovski has pearls in colors that would work...The taupe is close to their bronze...and they have a brown and deep brown...they also have crystals in browns...mocca...being the newest...

I you have a local bead store you can go look at the colors...it would be easy to make the bracelets and earings

I will see if I can find links to the colors for you

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
As soon as I saw your dress these pearls came to mind

Here is Bronze...looks a bit better IRL

bronzepearl2.jpg

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
Here is brown....I can''t do mulple images yet

brownpearl2.jpg

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
deep brown pearl...as wiht the others...better IRL

deepbrown.jpg

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
Cream pearl

creampearl2.jpg

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
and teh mocca crystals...there are others that might work too

I don''t know if this is something you might be interested in...

But maybe you could have a party where the bridesmaids make their jewelery...many bead stores offer that service...then you could all go out after and really party

Best of Luck

3mocca.jpg

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone!

Mayachel, I love those earrings! and Diane that bronze colored pearl I think would look perfect!! I think the earrings Mayachel posted are the same color.

I just now have to decide if I want plain pearls like Mayachel posted, I love them but dont know if I need more dangle of an earrring for that dress. I will have to go look at them to see! Thanks again!

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
Hi the swarovski pearls come in lots of sizes as small as 3mm...a dangle type could easily be made...maybe diff color pearls and some crystals

there is also a powder almond color...that may be a bit too pinky...and matte

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
here is an idea

pearl opt 2.jpg

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
another

16024-s.jpg

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
and last one...imagine it with the taupe/bronze/brown pearls and either clear or brown or combo crystals

pearl option.jpg

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Woops, just realized that the link I gave you for those earrings was from where I found them in the first place. This is the etsy shopKymjewelry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results