shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry Boxes

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was looking through a magazine and it showed a make up artist's home décor, beautiful, someone who worked with Yves Saint Laurent for 15 years. Well she had on a shelf two beautiful jewelry boxes and I was reminded how beautiful they look displayed in a bedroom or in her case a dressing room I think. I know on here we all talk of jewelry being in a safe or bank vault. Does this mean that in today's society that these boxes are obsolete now or do people use them for their less expensive stuff like beads or semi precious rings and earrings etc?

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I put less expensive jewelry in jewelry boxes and also perfume in small bottles, little figurines, pretty seashells, etc. I love those glass display jewelry box things for putting little treasures in that don't necessarily have any monetary value but are sentimental and pretty. I have a lot of perfumes in small bottles or sample vials that live in regular jewelry boxes. Plus many of them are the right size for pens and little pads of paper. I love jewelry boxes so have a number of them but only about half of them have jewelry in them.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pyramid|1480193866|4102803 said:
I was looking through a magazine and it showed a make up artist's home décor, beautiful, someone who worked with Yves Saint Laurent for 15 years. Well she had on a shelf two beautiful jewelry boxes and I was reminded how beautiful they look displayed in a bedroom or in her case a dressing room I think. I know on here we all talk of jewelry being in a safe or bank vault. Does this mean that in today's society that these boxes are obsolete now or do people use them for their less expensive stuff like beads or semi precious rings and earrings etc?

I use mine for my costume pieces.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results