shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry box

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
I’m looking for a jewelry box. My jewelry collection is all stuffed in individual boxes and it’s time to get organized. I want something pretty and simple. I’m obsessed with the trove boxes but There is no way I’m spending that much! I’d rather put the funds towards more bling. My collection is mostly made up of rings but my goal is to downsize and add a bracelet and another necklace this year. I’d love to get some suggestions. So far I’m thinking a wolf box or stackers from the container store? Would love feedback on these brands if anyone has them. Any other recommendations are greatly appreciated

These look functional but a bit boring https://www.containerstore.com/s/je...-stackable-jewelry-box/12d?productId=11008760

Love this one but concerned there isn’t enough ring storage

I’m obsessed with this but a bit more than I want to spend

ean

Brilliant_Rock
I’m looking for a jewelry box. My jewelry collection is all stuffed in individual boxes and it’s time to get organized. I want something pretty and simple. I’m obsessed with the trove boxes but There is no way I’m spending that much! I’d rather put the funds towards more bling. My collection is mostly made up of rings but my goal is to downsize and add a bracelet and another necklace this year. I’d love to get some suggestions. So far I’m thinking a wolf box or stackers from the container store? Would love feedback on these brands if anyone has them. Any other recommendations are greatly appreciated

These look functional but a bit boring https://www.containerstore.com/s/je...-stackable-jewelry-box/12d?productId=11008760

That Zoe jewelry box is a dream!

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
That Zoe jewelry box is a dream!

I know right! It’s incredible. I’m fighting the urge to buy it. If I could find it on sale I’d probably just go for it. I have a few bling projects that I’m dreaming up so I really want to save funds for those.

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve bought wild on sale at winners, Amazon, and the wolf website has big sales sometimes, maybe Memorial Day was one of the times, mailing list can give you coupon code. The real real luxury resale often has wolf boxes too. Good luck!

KaCy

Rough_Rock
I found a Wolf London Medium jewelry box on Postmark for a great price!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i love the wolf boxes, i have a med one and a jewelry roll. they regularly go on sale for 40-50% off so if it's not a rush you could snag one at a good price. they don't fit nearly as much in them as you'd think for the size though imho. if in doubt, get the bigger box ;-)

ean

Brilliant_Rock
i love the wolf boxes, i have a med one and a jewelry roll. they regularly go on sale for 40-50% off so if it's not a rush you could snag one at a good price. they don't fit nearly as much in them as you'd think for the size though imho. if in doubt, get the bigger box ;-)
Do you know if the whole site goes on sale or only select items?

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you know if the whole site goes on sale or only select items?

i remember it being sitewide - i think they have a mailing list you can sign up to be alerted

Reactions: ean

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
Funny that you have this thread, I use stackers to line the hidden drawers of my dresser but is thinking about getting wolf jewelry case. For those of you that keep it in the jewelry case, where do you keep the case? I feel like if my home get robbed, having a jewelry case is like “jewelry here, steal me.” Sign.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Funny that you have this thread, I use stackers to line the hidden drawers of my dresser but is thinking about getting wolf jewelry case. For those of you that keep it in the jewelry case, where do you keep the case? I feel like if my home get robbed, having a jewelry case is like “jewelry here, steal me.” Sign.

i rememebr i think on the tread atlking about home safes, someone leaves a few odds and ends and a bit of cash in a jewlery box in plain site, so a potential burgler would think he/she had got it all

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock

I’m in love with that last one too. I may just have to make the splurge one day…it’s the prettiest one I’ve seen!!!

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
well you guys are all a bunch of enablers lol. I’ll probably just hold out a bit longer in hopes of a sale and splurge on that Zoe or I’ll get impatient and buy the Sophia. In the meantime, If anyone happens to come across anything as pretty as the Zoe please share.

BMI

Shiny_Rock
I feel like if my home get robbed, having a jewelry case is like “jewelry here, steal me.” Sign.

That is precisely what happened to my mom and numerous others in her upscale gated senior community. The thief broke in through sliding glass doors and quickly walked out with only the jewelry boxes, which were in plain sight on top of bedroom dressers. I believe he was pawning the jewelry for cash. Fortunately her most expensive pieces were in a safe and she was wearing her wedding ring, but she lost a lifetime's worth of fine jewelry collected over many decades of life.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness. I’m so sorry @BMI - that’s devastating ;(

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
That is precisely what happened to my mom and numerous others in her upscale gated senior community. The thief broke in through sliding glass doors and quickly walked out with only the jewelry boxes, which were in plain sight on top of bedroom dressers. I believe he was pawning the jewelry for cash. Fortunately her most expensive pieces were in a safe and she was wearing her wedding ring, but she lost a lifetime's worth of fine jewelry collected over many decades of life.

Omg that is terrible. What a devastating loss. I’ve been thinking a lot about this possibility. I live in a small gated community as well.

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to update. I decided to treat myself to a special Mother’s Day gift!!!!!! I bit the bullet and ordered the box that I’ve been lusting over for years!!! I’ll share my thoughts once she arrives! B9F18020-2E00-4AFF-BB9B-245D105594CC.jpeg

Last edited:

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I keep my good jewelry box in a safe. The cheaper stuff lives in a second jewelry box atop the dresser.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone still looking!? I’m not the seller so I’m pretty sure I can post this here!! A PSer needs to buy this from AB -

Sounds like today is going to be an exciting mail day for you!!!! Please share your thoughts once you receive it

IMG_20220430_173849.jpg

Yay, my new jewelry case has arrived. It's so soft and purty. Bigger than I expected though. IDK why I originally thought it's only the size of my palm. But still, super happy with it. It's perfect for travel!

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_20220430_173849.jpg

Yay, my new jewelry case has arrived. It's so soft and purty. Bigger than I expected though. IDK why I originally thought it's only the size of my palm. But still, super happy with it. It's perfect for travel!

Omg I don’t know how I missed this! Wow! It is absolutely gorgeous. Looks even better in your pictures than it does in the stock photos.

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
@Mjay Did yours came? It’s been a month. Now do you like it so far?

Yes it did! I can’t believe I forgot to post pictures. Excuse the poor lighting. I absolutely love it!

Attachments

• 59834452-41EF-4ACD-A420-CDDF49E466AA.jpeg
    59834452-41EF-4ACD-A420-CDDF49E466AA.jpeg
    223.5 KB · Views: 38
  • A50EDF0D-CEC1-43D0-A38D-FEE7BEF3A479.jpeg
    A50EDF0D-CEC1-43D0-A38D-FEE7BEF3A479.jpeg
    250.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 7E2B39BF-55B2-47A3-A1B1-566972C55E96.jpeg
    7E2B39BF-55B2-47A3-A1B1-566972C55E96.jpeg
    239.7 KB · Views: 57

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
Yes it did! I can’t believe I forgot to post pictures. Excuse the poor lighting. I absolutely love it!

Omg. It’s so gorgeous! I’m so tempted. XD

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results