shape
carat
color
clarity

Jeweler in San Diego???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

asbrun

Rough_Rock
Hi all...I live in San Diego and have been visiting multiple jewelers for an engagement ring...can anyone give opinions or experiences with local jewelers?
Thank you!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
SanDiegoLady had her ring made by Jeff at John Franklin Jewelers on Balboa. On her recommendation I took my ring in to have a few things fixed and was extremely pleased with his services. It''s a small place, so I''d recommend you call and make an appointment. I have been to one other local jeweler (in Rancho Bernardo) and was not pleased with their services.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
I bought my diamond from Whiteflash and the setting from Sprint Jewelers in the jewelery building downtown.

Thanks to a recommendation from SanDiegoLady, I had a pendant custom made by Jeff at John Franklin. He was very pleasant to work with and reasonably priced. I have gotten tons of compliments on the pendant, and will try to post pics soon. There are some really pretty e-ring settings in the cases at John Franklin, but I don''t know about their prices or quality for loose diamonds.

I had unpleasant shopping experiences at Robbins Bros, Diamond Connection and Diamond Source. Buying the stone online was the right choice for me since I was obsessed with the cut.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results