shape
carat
color
clarity

Jeans & Stretching

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jo

Shiny_Rock
I''m so disappointed. I bought some Lucky Brand jeans recently and they really stretched out. Which of the manufacturers stretch the least?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
depends on how much stretch is in the jeans. if you don''t want a lot of stretch, go for 100% cotton or 1% spandex only. many of the designer jeans have 2% or 3% in many of their styles but some are still 100% cotton which will stretch the least.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Even my 100% cotton ones stretch out after I wear them... I just re-wash and they usually go back to the way they were before.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
When you bought the jeans were they extremely tight? It's recommended that you buy jeans that are one size smaller than you normally wear to accomodate to stretching.

Of my jeans, the ONLY ones that haven't stretched are a pair of AGs I have - they are still SO tight, I barely can get them on - (I can look up the style name later) and one of the pairs of Sevens I own. All the others have slowly lost shape.

FWIW, the Lucky pair I own haven't stretched, but I wash them in delicate and hang dry.

Here's a link to the 7s that didn't stretch. Unfortunetly everyone in the world owns this style:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2932734/0~2376780~6009391~6009905~6009908?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6009908&P=2

ETA - the AG ones are the club style. Try those ones!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just went on a mission to find jeans that wouldn''t result in baggy a$$ an hour after I put them on and I ended up with 100% cotton. It is the only thing that holds its shape AT ALL, and even then the shape goes a bit after a while.

I feel your pain...

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Every woman should own a pair of long and lean from the Gap. I''ve never seen a bad fit in those.

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/13/2007 1:49:06 PM
Author: pennquaker09
Every woman should own a pair of long and lean from the Gap. I''ve never seen a bad fit in those.
Penn, I wish you were in LA so you could go shopping with me.

misysu2

Brilliant_Rock
I was always told that stretch in jeans is kind of counter-intuitive. The ones that are labeled "stretch" actually DON''T stretch out when you wear them (they just stretch to their shape). The 100% cotton ones, on the other hand, are the ones that stretch out as you wear them throughout the day. I have a hard time finding jeans, too- I feel your pain!

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/13/2007 1:49:06 PM
Author: pennquaker09
I agree...I find myself in the Long & Leans 90% of the time

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results