shape
carat
color
clarity

jcrow''s non pro pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crow, you are one stunning looking bride, Grace Kelly comes to mind!!!! You are indeed both gorgeous and I am so happy that you had a wonderful day! Congrats and thanks for the pics!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
sophie - nope, no need for the wrap one bit. i wasn''t hot nor cold, which was fabulous. i thought about grabbing it just because for the exit, but didn''t. oh- and i ended up buying a satin backed deep red pashmina. DH and i are taking newlywed pictures in our wedding attire and i may take a few pics with it then.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Mrs. JCrow! Congrats! You look beautiful and you and your new husband are such an attractive couple!

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
From the moment I saw your dress choice I could not wait to see your wedding pics. Absolutely beautiful and magnificent. You two are simply a picture perfect pair. I am so glad the sun was shining down on you both that day, may it continue to shine the rest of your lives. Thanks for sharing, can''t wait to see more! Mokey

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
jcrow, you looked absolutely drop dead gorgeous!! Love all the pictures, keep them coming!!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
thank you all SOO much!!
5.gif

i just emailed the photographer and found out that we should have our pics mid next week!!!
36.gif

i promise picture overload when they come in!!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
The two of you look so beautiful and happy together! I can''t wait to see all of the pro pics.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous couple you are! I can't wait to see more pictures.

bae7

Shiny_Rock
Wow -awesome pictures - looks like a perfect day!!

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
JCrow, you looked gorgeous and ditto all the compliments everyone else has already commented-- you guys make a terrific looking couple.

I can''t wait for the pro-pics! Who did the bustle for you on day of? Was it complicated? I''m wondering if my mom will be able to do it for my bridals or if I need my coordinator to come out too.

DL

Sujuann

Shiny_Rock
JCrow, you both look awesome!! Great pictures!! Can''t wait to see more!

BTW, I LOVE your groom''s cake and love your wedding cake! They were both gorgeous! I did have two questions thought.

What is dobage and did you like having the grrom''s cake at your rehearsal dinner over having it on your wedding day? I like the idea of the rehaersal dinner and didn''t think of that until I saw it here. So I was wondering what your thoughts were on it sinc eyou had it at the rehearsal.

Again, beautiful pics!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2006 11:50:04 AM
Author: diamondlove
JCrow, you looked gorgeous and ditto all the compliments everyone else has already commented-- you guys make a terrific looking couple.

I can''t wait for the pro-pics! Who did the bustle for you on day of? Was it complicated? I''m wondering if my mom will be able to do it for my bridals or if I need my coordinator to come out too.

DL
i think my cousin and the bridesmaids did the bustle, but i don''t really know cause it was all behind me. it was a pretty extensive bustle but it was no problem to do. the loops and buttons were all color coordinated. one person could have done it, but it was quicker for several to do it.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2006 12:05:14 PM
Author: Sujuann
JCrow, you both look awesome!! Great pictures!! Can''t wait to see more!

BTW, I LOVE your groom''s cake and love your wedding cake! They were both gorgeous! I did have two questions thought.

What is dobage and did you like having the grrom''s cake at your rehearsal dinner over having it on your wedding day? I like the idea of the rehaersal dinner and didn''t think of that until I saw it here. So I was wondering what your thoughts were on it sinc eyou had it at the rehearsal.

Again, beautiful pics!!
it may also be spelled doberge. it''s this rich torte made by stacking 9 extra-thin layers of Genoise (or spong cake) spread with chocolate buttercream. it''s a southern specialty.

for us having the groom''s cake at the rehearsal dinner worked out wonderfully. we only had about 100 guests attend our wedding. having two cakes didn''t make sense. so we got our wedding cake to feed 150 guests and had the groom''s cake to feed 50. we had about 35 or so guests attend our rehearsal dinner so it was perfect. it allowed both cakes to be a decent size. also, it allowed his cake to have it''s own spotlight. it was a huge hit with the guests as well.
and no one who didn''t attend the rehearsal dinner even mentioned the lack of a groom''s cake at the wedding.

Sujuann

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/27/2006 12:21:13 PM
Author: jcrow

it may also be spelled doberge. it''s this rich torte made by stacking 9 extra-thin layers of Genoise (or spong cake) spread with chocolate buttercream. it''s a southern specialty.

for us having the groom''s cake at the rehearsal dinner worked out wonderfully. we only had about 100 guests attend our wedding. having two cakes didn''t make sense. so we got our wedding cake to feed 150 guests and had the groom''s cake to feed 50. we had about 35 or so guests attend our rehearsal dinner so it was perfect. it allowed both cakes to be a decent size. also, it allowed his cake to have it''s own spotlight. it was a huge hit with the guests as well.
and no one who didn''t attend the rehearsal dinner even mentioned the lack of a groom''s cake at the wedding.
Awesome!!! I think it''s a great idea!! Thanks for the info!

I''m going to have to look that cake up! It sounds yoummy!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2006 12:33:03 PM
Author: Sujuann
Date: 11/27/2006 12:21:13 PM

Awesome!!! I think it''s a great idea!! Thanks for the info!
I''m going to have to look that cake up! It sounds yoummy!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
it is yummy!!! super moist and delish!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
got more pics- non pro of course. anyone care to see?

Sujuann

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/27/2006 12:43:02 PM
got more pics- non pro of course. anyone care to see?
Is this a joke???
25.gif

OF COURSE!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
YESSS... MORE MORE MORE
36.gif

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
beautiful pics!!! moreeeeeeeee please!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
well here ya go!
5.gif

this is before we arrived at the reception.

lindsbeforearrive.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
us being announced. not a great pic of us but of the area.

lindsarrive.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
guest book area. not a guest book but wish cards.

lindsguestbook.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
close up of the wish card area including the instructions and silver pens.

lindsguestinfo.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
food stations area.

lindsbuffet.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
centerpeice at food area.

lindsbuffetcenter.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
don''t know what happened with our reserved table signs. they backed them with chocolate brown paper and stuck them in these plastic frame things... we gave them silver place card holders to use...

lindscake.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
this shows the vintage purse i used for the money dance. it was my cousin''s prom purse from the 50s. it has a sterling silver handle, is beaded on the outside and lined with silk satin on the inside.

lindsmpurse.jpg

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Everything is AMAZING!!
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Jcrow, It looks like a fairytail wedding, and you two muct make the most beautiful couple. I wouldn''t mind about a 100 more pictures!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
This is a beautiful, classic wedding...and your dress is really to die for!!!! Makes me want to start planning my wedding instead of holding off!!!

You and your HUSBAND ARE beautiful!

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Wow jcrow, I love your pictures! You and your FI make such a gorgeous couple, and your wedding looked so elegant! Thanks for sharing! I can''t wait to see your pro pics next week! Congrats again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results