Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

JCK/PS weekend?

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jul 6, 2005
Messages
15,578
Hello all... is there pre-news about this weekend? I'm really excited about it this time!! :D

Lots of love from an ooooold PS'er <3
 

Sponsored By:

Related topics:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
10,693
DH and I actually talked about trying to go this year. I don't know that it's actually going to happen though. It's looking like he's gotten scheduled for that weekend unfortunately and I would really rather he come with me, if I don't have a diamond obsessed friend to go with.
 

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 8, 2008
Messages
26,506
Voldemort|1456478196|3995941 said:
Hello all... is there pre-news about this weekend? I'm really excited about it this time!! :D

Lots of love from an ooooold PS'er <3

Hi Voldemort, :wavey: can you remind us of your past username? I know the tagline but cannot remember who you are!
 

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 14, 2009
Messages
19,811
Edit - removed :))
 

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 23, 2011
Messages
5,294
A poster with as many posts as you have, but all deleted... Is a little unnerving to share location plans with.
 

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 1, 2014
Messages
3,757
We just come right out with it around here :lol: ---who did we know you as?
 

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 23, 2011
Messages
5,294
azstonie|1456504790|3996091 said:
We just come right out with it around here :lol: ---who did we know you as?

Haha, sometimes people have accused me of being too direct. I can type a smiley face somewhere but my words would be the same! Not trying to be rude, just trying to be honest.


On the same topic though, there's been no mention of a PS GTG...
 

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
30,321
missy|1456498960|3996033 said:
Voldemort|1456478196|3995941 said:
Hello all... is there pre-news about this weekend? I'm really excited about it this time!! :D

Lots of love from an ooooold PS'er <3

Hi Voldemort, :wavey: can you remind us of your past username? I know the tagline but cannot remember who you are!
I have a pretty good guess.. :praise:
 

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Feb 14, 2004
Messages
1,214
Voldemort|1456478196|3995941 said:
Hello all... is there pre-news about this weekend? I'm really excited about it this time!! :D

Lots of love from an ooooold PS'er <3

Lots of love right back 'atcha! I looked at your tagline and all I could do was smile - I remember the poster with that tagline as being such a kind, sweet soul... certainly not Voldemort-ian! :saint: I don't post much but I read when I can and I miss reading your posts... :wavey:
 

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
2,870
alexah|1456538715|3996349 said:
Voldemort|1456478196|3995941 said:
Hello all... is there pre-news about this weekend? I'm really excited about it this time!! :D

Lots of love from an ooooold PS'er <3

Lots of love right back 'atcha! I looked at your tagline and all I could do was smile - I remember the poster with that tagline as being such a kind, sweet soul... certainly not Voldemort-ian! :saint: I don't post much but I read when I can and I miss reading your posts... :wavey:
I agree. I think I know who this is too, and as you say, definitely not Voldemortish at all!
 

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 8, 2008
Messages
26,506
hlmr|1456541310|3996383 said:
alexah|1456538715|3996349 said:
Voldemort|1456478196|3995941 said:
Hello all... is there pre-news about this weekend? I'm really excited about it this time!! :D

Lots of love from an ooooold PS'er <3

Lots of love right back 'atcha! I looked at your tagline and all I could do was smile - I remember the poster with that tagline as being such a kind, sweet soul... certainly not Voldemort-ian! :saint: I don't post much but I read when I can and I miss reading your posts... :wavey:
I agree. I think I know who this is too, and as you say, definitely not Voldemortish at all!
I figured out who "Voldemort" is and I agree. She is a lovely lovely PSer. Glad to see you have returned. :wavey:
 

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
6,670
I hope the poster is who we are thinking it is. I used to love reading her posts during the years I was a lurker. She used to own one of my all time favorite rings!
 

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Oct 2, 2014
Messages
3,413
I'm confused because Voldemort doesn't seem to have a tagline!
 

Wink

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
7,339
Voldemort|1456478196|3995941 said:
Hello all... is there pre-news about this weekend? I'm really excited about it this time!! :D

Lots of love from an ooooold PS'er <3
Lots of love back at you, you have been missed.

Wink
 

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
2,818
Aw come on why so cryptic? It leaves us newer members scratching our heads! What about OP's question? :wall:
 

Snowdrop13

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 27, 2011
Messages
1,592
Bonfire|1456691345|3997067 said:
Aw come on why so cryptic? It leaves us newer members scratching our heads! What about OP's question? :wall:
+ 1 to this :think:
 

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Trade
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,262
madelise|1456501286|3996060 said:
A poster with as many posts as you have, but all deleted... Is a little unnerving to share location plans with.

Keep in mind that there are sometimes personal safety or other personal issues that might cause a user to go dark, to change a username, or to have old posts removed.

This is someone who went through us for the name change, and is on the up and up. We have some glitches sometimes with usernames and removing posts, and if I recall correctly, that may be why all the posts are not appearing right now :wavey:
 

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 2, 2006
Messages
10,116
I recognize that tree swing. Welcome back!
 

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 1, 2011
Messages
2,184
But..... still wondering if there will be a GTG this year...
 

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
6,316
I believe, IIRC, that Voldemort is a real LADY :dance:

If there is a GTG this year, I'd like to go, but I'm intimidated because it seems like many PSers have met in person before, and I'd be a perfect stranger (a shy stranger!) :errrr:
 

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
3,553
Keep in mind that there are sometimes personal safety or other personal issues that might cause a user to go dark, to change a username, or to have old posts removed.

_________________________________________________________________

I can understand that. But then why would they come back with a tag that was closely associated with their old screen name, and is obviously identifiable by many of the long timers here.
 

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
1,673
PintoBean|1456764907|3997355 said:
I believe, IIRC, that Voldemort is a real LADY :dance:

If there is a GTG this year, I'd like to go, but I'm intimidated because it seems like many PSers have met in person before, and I'd be a perfect stranger (a shy stranger!) :errrr:
I've only been two years in a row, so I'm still relatively new to the in-person thing. Feel free to come sit by me! :wavey:
 

Wink

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
7,339
I gotta tell you though, my Elf is hardly shy. She will take you under her wing though.

You will find the people there are all former newbies and that you are going to be welcomed with open arms.

Wink
 

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
6,316
Winks_Elf said:
I've only been two years in a row, so I'm still relatively new to the in-person thing. Feel free to come sit by me! :wavey:
Wink|1456783198|3997520 said:
I gotta tell you though, my Elf is hardly shy. She will take you under her wing though.

You will find the people there are all former newbies and that you are going to be welcomed with open arms.

Wink
Awww, Wink and Winks Elf :love: :love: :love: I'm very touched by how welcoming you guys are!!!!
 

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
54,991
Okay, have been here a very long time, too, but I apparently don't pay close attention to tag lines because I am not sure who you are! You have over 15k posts, though. :think:
 

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 8, 2008
Messages
26,506
diamondseeker2006|1456786855|3997560 said:
Okay, have been here a very long time, too, but I apparently don't pay close attention to tag lines because I am not sure who you are! You have over 15k posts, though. :think:
She's a sweetie! I'll email you DS.
 

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
54,991
missy|1456787297|3997568 said:
diamondseeker2006|1456786855|3997560 said:
Okay, have been here a very long time, too, but I apparently don't pay close attention to tag lines because I am not sure who you are! You have over 15k posts, though. :think:
She's a sweetie! I'll email you DS.
Awesome, thank you, Missy!

Yes, she is! I am very glad to see her back! :wavey:
 

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
30,321
diamondseeker2006|1456789245|3997587 said:
missy|1456787297|3997568 said:
diamondseeker2006|1456786855|3997560 said:
Okay, have been here a very long time, too, but I apparently don't pay close attention to tag lines because I am not sure who you are! You have over 15k posts, though. :think:
She's a sweetie! I'll email you DS.
Awesome, thank you, Missy!

Yes, she is! I am very glad to see her back! :wavey:
This one was easy to figure out... :praise:
 

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
1,287
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

JEWELRY BLOG

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top