shape
carat
color
clarity

***jcarlylew***

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where is our update on the wedding, young lady?
27.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
ooo! sorry about that.

well, the wedding was BEAUTIFUL!!!! I''ll have to try and get some pictures from the best man.

All turned out well, and nobody acted like "what are they doing here??". However, we were placed at the. ... .. .. NEIGHBOOR TABLE!!!! oh well, E was a bit miffed by it, but overall he had a great time. We even had place cards for our names (although i wound up being miss jcarlylew ;-) with no last name).

also, we saved the day by recording the whole ceremony AND the dances :)

score 1 for the "at the last second" invitees!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/18/2008 4:25:07 PM
Author: jcarlylew
ooo! sorry about that.

well, the wedding was BEAUTIFUL!!!! I''ll have to try and get some pictures from the best man.

All turned out well, and nobody acted like ''what are they doing here??''. However, we were placed at the. ... .. .. NEIGHBOOR TABLE!!!! oh well, E was a bit miffed by it, but overall he had a great time. We even had place cards for our names (although i wound up being miss jcarlylew ;-) with no last name).

also, we saved the day by recording the whole ceremony AND the dances :)

score 1 for the ''at the last second'' invitees!
Well, that''s good, I''m so glad to hear that! hahaha The neighbor table thing and the place card without a last name sound iffy (read: you were right about the half-hearted invite) but it sounds like you guys made the best of it and had a great time.

More importantly, did your hair and dress look awesome?

And yes, please, post pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results