shape
carat
color
clarity

JBG 2.67 ct Antique Cushion in EW Iris setting

makeable

Shiny_Rock
I've been a customer of Grace's (Jewels by Grace) for several years and have always been impressed by her professionalism and elated with the rings I've selected. This time I went for a gorgeous loose diamond. A 2.67ct antique cushion cut, L, VS1 with medium blue flouro.

http://www.jewelsbygrace.com/loose-diamonds/2-01-to-3-00/loose-diamond-2-01cts-and-larger#.VeH81OlCxkI

After deciding on one setting I had a nagging feeling it just wasn't right. I changed my mind and went with Erika's Iris setting in platinum (size 5.5). I placed all of the decision making in her hands. This is my first experience with Erika and I am ecstatic with how my ring turned out. Very comfortable, not too high and what a presence on the finger! Although it's an L it faces up whiter because of the flouro. The side stones are 0.57tcw, approx K in color, VS. They compliment the center stone beautifully.

Big thanks and <3 <3 <3 to both Grace and Erika for this remarkable creation.

Outdoor shots:

JBG%20EW%20outdoor%206.jpg

JBG%20EW%20outdoor%203.jpg

JBG%20EW%20outdoor%204.jpg

JBG%20EW%20outdoor%205.jpg

JBG%20EW%205.jpg

More outdoor shots:

JBG%20EW%20outdoor%201.jpg

JBG%20EW%20outdoor%202.jpg

Indoor shot:

JBG%20EW%20Indoor.jpg

Wow! Beautiful! I love the halo. Congratulations. :love: :))

Absolutely sublime. :love: :love: :love:
Gorgeous!!! Please post as many pics as you can share with us. It is an amazing ring! Wear in health and happiness. :appl:

I need to work on capturing better shots of the faceting. But here's a few more:

JBG%20EW%204.jpg

JBG%20EW%203.jpg

JBG%20EW%202.jpg

JBG%20EW%201.jpg

Wow, it's gorgeous and looks great on you! Congrats :love:

Lovely, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

HOLY CRAP - WHAT a RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stunning! I love the finger presence! Congrats :)

Absolutely GORGEOUS!! :love: :love: :love:

Wow :love: beautiful :appl: :cheeky:

Amazing. And she looks so white! Wow. :love: :love: :love:

What a stunning ring!!!!
It's such a beautiful design. Great choice.
The ring looks so beautiful on your finger :love:

it's soooo beautiful... lucky you.. you have impeccable taste.. it's stunning!

I love your ring! :love: It looks perfect on your hand, and I love the elegant feel of it (as do most of JBG's rings--I am a big fan of her work). It looks right at home on your hand, too! Congrats, I hope you adore it!

Very pretty!

:love: :love: :love: What a fantastic setting to show off that gorgeous bit of chunky goodness! Absolutely brilliant, thank you for sharing with us!

Holy finger coverage Batman!! Wow. That's gorgeous! Can you take some pics from a distance? It tools huge!

Such a gorgeous ring! It's faces up so pretty within the stunning halo design! :love: Fabulous finger coverage too! Another vote for additional photos please! Congrats on your new ring! :clap:

Thank you aka, missy, njblinger, dk168, motownmama, Resonance.Of.Life, junebug17, Mayk, derbygal, Acinom, Tekate, lovedogs, marcy, vintageinjune, LLJsmom and Rockinruby!!!

Here are a couple of hand shots. Losing light, sorry they're blurry :oops:

JBG%20EW%20hand%20image.jpg

JBG%20EW%20hand%20shot%201.jpg

Low incandescent lighting:

JBG%20EW%206.jpg

More close ups:

JBG%20EW%20E.jpg

JBG%20EW%20D.jpg

And the last for today :angel:

JBG%20EW%20C.jpg

JBG%20EW%20B.jpg

JBG%20EW%20F.jpg

Totally love the kozibe effect on your cushion! And the EW halo setting looks like a beautiful blooming flower! Congrats to you! :appl:

Oh my, that is gorgeous! We need a jaw drop emoticon. I love it!

It's so pretty :love: Like a flower on your hand :appl: :love:

Really gorgeous ring, you must spend all day staring at your hand :love:

Absolutely stunning in every way!! :love: The detail around the gallery and shoulders are so pretty and I just love the four sided halo effect. Perfection!! :appl:

Wow! So you are the owner of this beauty. Congrats!!! Looks very lovely on you. :love:

Just gorgeous, thank you for sharing photos of your stunning ring with everyone. :love:

Gorgeous perfection!!

Wow!!! The cushion is amazing, I love it. The setting is perfect, the details on Erika's settings are stunning. :love:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP