shape
carat
color
clarity

Jas12

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Jas,

One of my best friends is getting married next Sept. is THIS close to buying your Melissa Sweet wedding dress.
5.gif
Do you have anymore pics with you in it from your wedding that really show off the dress? She is having trouble remembering what it looked like on her and I remembered your beautiful wedding pics!
36.gif

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Hi! No problem...hang in there as i try to re-size my photos--here are a few..(not good pics of me, but some clear ones of my dress)
3.gif

dress114.jpg

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
whoa--okay, evidently i don''t know what i am doing--these are huge!!!! sorry...i''ll keep trying hehe

Jas12

Ideal_Rock

dress115.jpg

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
maybe this one is better quality--don''t know why they are so grainy??

dress116.jpg

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
couple more--hope that helps

dress117.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW, Jas, your gown is gorgeous! Does it have a style name/number? Just stunning.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jas12, wow, your pictures are so beautiful.
I saw your other pics but they were so dark I didn''t see much but these pictures are amazing! Your dress is gorgeous; I love how it flows in the back. You two are an adorable couple!!!

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Haven--the gown is ''Dora'' by Melissa Sweet
if you go to www.melissasweet.com and search through the gowns it''ll be in there somewhere--she has designed many gorgeous ones

Skippy, thanks for the comments--i will post more on a proper thread when i get a chance
1.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Hi Jas...

I don''t know if I''ve seen your BM''s dresses on your other thread...if I''m being redundant, please forgive me!

They look beautiful...can you post a pic of one w/your BM''s, as well as name of the maker and how much they cost?

I was trying to stay away from brown as a friend just did hers in brown in Sept., but your lace and satin ones look GORGEOUS!!!

I am also purchasing my girls'' dresses, so am researching as much as I can!

Thank you!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the gown info, Jas.

I have to say your gown is absolutely STUNNING! I''m not even planning a wedding yet (the ring is being made as we speak, eeeeh!) but I cannot help myself from clicking back into this topic each time I browse PS. I''ve never been so taken with a gown before, wow.

Your wedding looked beautiful, thank you so much for sharing your pictures.

BB--Is your friend going to end up with this gown? It''s gorgeous!

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Harleigh--the BM dresses are Maggie London
Here''s the story on them. My MOH (my sister) was in charge of choosing dresses for the girls (all my girls are super low-maintenance and kinda sporty) and since it was a semi-formal outdoor wedding i didn''t want anything long or fancy or custom made. My sister was out at the department store The Bay (in canada) looking for party dresses and she saw this one. She bought one, modeled it for me and it looked so unique and expensive...i couldn''t believe it was $98.00 CND! I went to the store the next day, bought 4 in the sizes i thought my BM''s would need and....they all fit like a glove...not a single alteration needed for any one of them!
They are a stretchy/comfy material with a ivory patterned overlay that is not lace but totally looks like it. The girls got many compliments on them

I''ll try to locate that designer online--i think Macy''s carries her stuff.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Jas - she truly loves that dress (and so do I)! She''s bringing her mom to the salon this weekend to make a final decision, but I think it helps for her to see it on a "normal person" and not a model. It looks stunning on you! Do you have the crenoline under the dress? She''s thinking about removing it.

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
yes, i kept the crinoline in--i wasn''t going to either, but i was out voted...everyone thought it would flow a lot better with it, and i think they are right. It lifts the fabic a bit so that it billows correct. the crinoline is only from about the knee down

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Jas...I''ll have to check the local Macy''s and maybe Nordstrom''s to see if they carrie Maggie London''s line. I really appreciate the info!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results